Band Day Thursday: Show me the love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e2e11b35.jpg

serenading Edge:D

Do any of you clever PLEBAn's have a bigger version of Nikki's little movie? Even regular stills will do -- In fact, I'd be very happy with stills:yes:

Bibien - do you know what show that's from? I want to say Phoenix, but I'm not sure.

*waves* I'm new here and am enjoying myself way too much. So many wonderful pictures!

Eidolon Bird said:
Bibien - do you know what show that's from? I want to say Phoenix, but I'm not sure.

*waves* I'm new here and am enjoying myself way too much. So many wonderful pictures!

I think it's Phoenix .. but i'm really not sure of it.
This one is from Phoenix: :D
phoenix1404053xw.jpg

Btw I'm new here too and enjoying myself as much as you I think.. ;)

Bibien said:

I recognize the hat in the second one! Stupid me didn't bring my camera to that conert - what was I thinking?!

The first one is definitely Phoenix as well - I finally recognize the banner in the background as being part of the logo for the hockey team. ((yeah, I don't pay much attention to local sports))

Eidolon Bird said:

The first one is definitely Phoenix as well - I finally recognize the banner in the background as being part of the logo for the hockey team. ((yeah, I don't pay much attention to local sports))

Thx for letting me know! :up:

Just can't get enough of them.. :

seattle2504054ji.jpg

seattle2504056vq.jpg

la0504056bd.jpg

:cute:

Bibien said:

phoenix1404053xw.jpg

Btw I'm new here too and enjoying myself as much as you I think.. ;)
It is Phoenix :yes: You can tell by the dumb arss Coyote symbol moons on the side of the building.. :lol: ..
EDIT: didn't see you figured it out *slaps head*:|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom