Band Day - Favorite Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
I was wondering today, even though It's been discussed here and there, which era's are the most popular with the people who are fans today, looking back over the past 25 years. So, for those of you who post pictures to share, I thought we could post Group/Band pictures from YOUR favorite era.

If you don't post pics, you can always still make your opinion known by simply posting what your favorite era is. (And why, if you feel so inclined. Is it the music? The energy? The Look?)

:D

Personally, my favorite era was the Achtung Baby Era...
It has been and most likely will always be my favorite album
and the guys were really working hard to find a new artistic side of themselves at the time, which I admire
Oh, yeah, and because they all looked really REALLY HOT

U2Color4Portrait165.jpg

U23BW9.jpg

So, what'll it be for you? JT/R&H? Pop? The Current era? There are certainly plenty of them to choose from. :D I Can't wait to hear from you all!

I don't have pics to post, :reject: but my favorite era is still JT. Maybe because this is when I first got into the band, but I suspect that the whole country\western\rock thing had something to do with it, sort of rough and romantic. Not to mention Bono's long hair.

Last edited:
Can I have two please? Atchung Baby soooo great, the owner of my favourite video!! I think ATYCLB was a good era too.

But I'm a fan of U2 and I'll listen and love whatever is playing :wink:

I'm kinda torn between two U2 eras:

1. Boy/October era - why? cos it reminds me of when I first heard and saw U2 - there was no image, just amazing music.

2. Achtung Baby - why? Do you need to ask???? :wink:

:lol: :laugh: :giggle: Adam does look quite startled!!!!
He is so cute still...
I think they are hot in all the era's...But my fave is Actung Baby ...because they wore alot of leather and black and those pants The Edge wore in They Fly video:drool: :drool: :drool: :love:

I would go with the Zoo tv era because that is when I started to listen to them, but my favorite Bono era would have to be Pop. Love the Pop chop. :drool:

I love them in all eras (except maybe for Bono's "Pop" hair) :tsk:
But if I must choose just one era, it has to be JT. Maybe it's because I'm a child of the 60's (yeah, I'm older than dirt), but I love their long hair and the clothes. Even though that was over 15 years ago, I think that they wear their years well; they are still a mighty fine-looking bunch of men!

U2JT2.jpg

Bonojt.jpg

Bonoportrait.jpg

:drool:

echo0001 said:
I don't have pics to post, :reject: but my favorite era is still JT. Maybe because this is when I first got into the band, but I suspect that the whole country\western\rock thing had something to do with it, sort of rough and romantic. Not to mention Bono's long hair.

totally agree! Y'just can't beat B with long hair..gets my vote every time. Not to mention his figure in those days too...:drool: :drool: those shoulders....:drool: :drool: delicious. Absolutely delicious..

Leetah said:

OK, call me a sick fucker "You're a sick fucker!", thanks, but why oh why does this picture, with Bono's silly smile and all, make me think of that Demi Moore pic where she's naked and holding her pregnant tummy????

WHY, WHY!!!!!:crazy:

:sigh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom