Bah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I have to spend 2 hours every other Sunday (and more to be added in) at school writing 4 essays in 1.5 hours and 30 min. doing multiple choice until APRIL!!! And if THAT wasn't bad enough, we now get 5 essay questions handed out to us in class (AP biology) everyday to be answered and handed in the next day!!!
mad.gif
screw this!! Can you imagine!? 5 essays a night until April!
eek.gif
Why did I take this class?! So that's why I say bah.
And now I have a favor to ask of all you kind PLEBA gals out there: Can we post some Edge pics? Like, oh I dunno the one with him wearing a baseball cap? That would make me feel 150% better. But I should go do some essays...boo this...

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

I don't have any pics, sorry, but I had a crazy IB (kinda like AP) bio teacher once, so I can sympathize. Listening to zooropa and achtung baby when writing up my labs helped a lot...
Don't let the bastards drag you down!

Ew...that sucks...so here is an Edge pic in a baseball cap

28682754zxOFChgIOl_ph.jpg

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

WOAH WOAH WOAH - EDGIE EARS!!!! Lookit, they're kinda elf ears!! Awwwww...*nibble*

It's funny how much he looks like a "regular Joe" in that ballcap...gosh, thought I'd never say this... but I think prefer the beanie!
eek.gif

what a cutie!!!

Originally posted by DML:
28682754zxOFChgIOl_ph.jpg

ACK! APs are hard but they pay off in the end...I entered college this Fall with 40 credits already...so hang in there...

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom