Bad News for the European Fans!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Autumn454:
I don't think they 'need a break' I mean it's not like they have to work a real job every day like I do! They have plenty of days and weeks to do what they want or just do nothing. Summer is a long way off, hey they only need about a week to rest and it's not like traveling around and playing music is such hard work is it? I do hope they will continue the tour and the European fans deserve more shows.

BTW I heard they 'cancelled' because of death threats to Bono by terrorists, what's the deal with that? Don't you think he's in more danger hanging out with political types than singing anyway?

Yes, apparently, you know better than the band what they need. They are big boys and have been at this a long time. Not to mention the fact that they know all the behind-the-scenes stuff that we cannot and never WILL know. They'll do what they feel they need to do. They don't owe us anything.

First I was disappointed, but now it's a kind of relief. Since I've booked my Summer-Ireland-Journey already there is no fear anymore to miss any German concerts. Better no tour than not being able to see them live. As mentioned above by the PLEBAns there are many good reasons for U2 to have a little break.

well i was a bit pissed off since ive never seen them before in concert and this would be my first chance to see them, but then i think, jebus i could do with a new u2 album. and the band themselves probably know whats best so i reckon its for the best.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Yes, apparently, you know better than the band what they need. They are big boys and have been at this a long time. Not to mention the fact that they know all the behind-the-scenes stuff that we cannot and never WILL know. They'll do what they feel they need to do. They don't owe us anything.

This is what we talked about sunday sula...though I agree.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Back
Top Bottom