bad news for Edge girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I just read this off www.u2backstage.com

"Questa estate fiori di arancio in casa U2. The Edge infatti si sposer? con la sua attuale compagna Morleigh Steinberg madre dei suoi due ultimi figli Levi e Sian."

Which basically means that The Edge will marry Morleigh this summer...

Of course I don't know if the source is accurate.

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

I say good for him! They have been together for a long time and have children together... (maybe I'm only saying this cause I'm a Bono girl)

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-22-2002).]

I think its great! They have kids together so marriage is a logical step. I wish them the best
biggrin.gif

I can't say I'm happy about this, but at least he's with someone who makes him happy... After getting his heart broken by his first wife, I'm actually surprised he would marry again.. They must really be in love, which is all that matters! I wonder how his three girls feel about the news... It will probably be the hardest on them...

I wish them all the happness in the world!!
Cheers to Edge and Morleigh!

PS girls, I would love to get a look at the ring!!!!

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 03-22-2002).]

Yes I heard that too from a friend in Europe, I think it's true. Someone said that was another reason they didn't tour. Wanna crash the wedding girls? The Edge girls could steal him and run away on a bus, like the end of "The Graduate" LOL!

Hey Mel did you see the new pics of Bono from 2 nights ago at the fashion show with Guggi? There's a thread on this page called "New pics of Bono, Edge and Guggi" I hope you like them, there's some good closeups of BONO! (Not as good as the closeup view you got though
wink.gif
)

Yay! That is happy news, imo.
smile.gif
I like Morleigh and Edge seems to as well.
wink.gif
So, I hope they will be very content and happy together.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

Hey Mel did you see the new pics of Bono from 2 nights ago at the fashion show with Guggi? There's a thread on this page called "New pics of Bono, Edge and Guggi" I hope you like them, there's some good closeups of BONO! (Not as good as the closeup view you got though
wink.gif
)

Yeah I saw them... Bono looks highly sexy in them. They are great shots... nothing compares to the real thing of course!
wink.gif

About The Edge getting married, I'm glad he's happy, but I know if it were Bono... I must admit I'd kinda be upset about it. Of course, I wouldn't want to kill myself like that girl who watched the grammies and when she saw Ann she wanted to take her own life. That's a bit much...

Any way, if it's true... I wish them much happiness!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Much as I love Edge and would love to steal him away to some remote island, if he's in love and happy that's good enough for me.
Good luck to them.
smile.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *takes a deep breath* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I can't BeLIEve he's going to actually Marry her!!! I don't care what anyone else says... I've Never liked....*bites her tongue* that... person and now Edge is going to... end up..officially making her his wife??!?
*DIES*
oh & btw 'coz of that story of the...'crazed fan' who wanted to kill herself..seriously hope that's not really true yikes I'm not like grief stricken that he's gonna marry her..just not happy 'coz I Know he can do SOOO Much better than....that....person. Being an Edge fan can be so hard sometimes. Oh well this will Seriously make my wonderful boyfriend super happy that now I can't go after Edge lol
biggrin.gif
Edge girls Unite!! We must kidnap Edge and bring some sanity into that sexy head of his!!
------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

[This message has been edited by JemEvans (edited 03-22-2002).]

Good for him! I liked the forward thinkingness of them not paying for a wedding, but whatever.
tongue.gif
Yay.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hooray! Good for them! Haha, I love Edgie, but this news doesn't really change anything for me... I already pretty much considered them to be married anyway. Gosh I bet it's going to be such a beautiful ceremony! *wedding fuzzies*

Awww! That's great news! I really hope we get to a wedding photo at some point. Edge the groom! So cute.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

I can't wait to see the pics from this happy day. Perhaps he will have Bono as his best man, and the other two as usher's. Wouldn't that be cute to see the 4 of them in tuxedo's!!

Congrats to the happy couple
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

OK girls place your bets. Will he wear a beanie for his wedding.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
OK girls place your bets. Will he wear a beanie for his wedding.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

As much as I love the beanie, I really hope he doesn't!!! Come on EDGE lets see that balding head of yours! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Jody:
Will he wear a beanie for his wedding.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

That's just what I was wondering. Somehow I don't picture him in a tux, even though I've always wanted to see that *drool*
biggrin.gif

I think that's GREAT news-they obviously seem so happy together.

It's about time those two wild and crazy kids made it legal.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

So how is this bad news for Edge girls?

Married or not, like any of us would be able to be with him anyway.

congrats edge and morleigh!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Seriously Edge girls, you don't see Bono's marriage stopping the Bono chicks, do you?
wink.gif

I wonder about the beanie too... EdgeGroom, boys in tuxes, awww!! *fuzzies*
OO OO I KNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD WEAR
3339%3A6%3A323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B6%3B37%3A3nu0mrj

bring back the zoo suits!
biggrin.gif

Or straight tuxes, I guess...
But man, I love berets

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

AWWWWWWW!!!!! That is SO GREAT! (and man, it's ABOUT TIME) Only 10 years late...I wonder why they waited so long, and after two kids?

That gives me all sorts of warm Edgie fuzzies! Hey, anyone up for sending them well wishes from Pleba en masse????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*throws confetti*

------------------
*+* Disco *+*
894D83D57B.gif

they look so happy, don't they???
smile.gif

sbie200302_6.jpg

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom