Bad Live Aid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eriekittym

Acrobat
I have never sceen Bono performe Bad at Live Aide but what I have heard is that it is AWSOME. But I was woundering if anyone might know of a place where I might be able to download it? Iam asking cuz I have allways wanted to see it. Any help would be much appcaited. Btw sorry I have been around much latley. But Iam still around. Just need to post more.

Hope

You are in luck. It will be coming out on DVD! I love it. I watched back in 85 and still have a crackly old videotape. He looked so hot that day and his voice was at its peak in those times.

Boy if that was to come out on DVD WOW. About getting to watch it on Tv luckey you. I would love to have sceen it on Tv. Thanks you fore letting me know!!! And yes he did look hot fore sure I have sceen pics here and there frome that day.

eriekittym
:drool: :drool:

Live Aid :love:

bonoliveaid.jpg

Thanks U2 Kitten fore the pic he looks really good in that pic. Btw I like youre sig pic to very much.

eriekittym
:drool:

Thanks, that's the Pop pic that really got me :love: He's so cute, and look at his neck :drool:

Here's another Live Aid pic

:heart:

july85.jpg

One day I have to get my People mag from Live Aid with Bono in it scanned and posted here!

About the PoP pic I could see how that could happen. He is really cute in it. Ohhhh I LOVE that pic frome Live Aide THANK YOU U2 Kitten drool thud LOL. I have never sceen that one before. Iam looking at his neck I could not miss that. Youre Pople mag well I bet that has some to die fore pics in it. Iam sure.

eriekittym
:drool:

They have a two page layout of Bono on stage with his leg in those tight pants :drool: up on the rail with his boots with those heels :drool: holding him up. It said "Bono goes to the edge with his vein popping vocals" I always wondered if the 'edge'comment was an intentional pun;)

WOW I bet that would be sight to see fore sure U2 Kitten. Maybe it was intentional. Vein popping vocals he has that fore sure. I bet it s really fun to watch. But thene again he is allways fun to watch. Just wish I could watch it sometime.

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom