"Back to the Future" PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
Am I the only person who has been transported back to the past by the switchover? We were warned this could happen and it did. Will the lost posts reemerge, or are they lost forever, like the alternate 1985 in Back to the Future II? Doc Brown said, 'the future is unwritten- make it a good one.' If all our posts since last night have disappeared, we need to replace them with some of the hottest and coolest threads we have ever had.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Unfortunatly its all gone. We were warned. But how could we just stop posting?

I will now go repost my Tony the God band pics. You might want to see these.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Sorry... I'm just testing to see if things work here for me!
smile.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Gypsy...can I ask what's been all over you? lol

wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Yep, all of the replies were lost...

And I did saw Tony's pics with his ODD band
rolleyes.gif

SalU2!

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I got a bit worried there for a bit!

eek.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

P.S. Don't read this until 1985
P.P.S. I love Marty McFly

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Everything You Know Is Wrong!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

I will now go repost my Tony the God band pics. You might want to see these.

biggrin.gif

Please do!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

testing

I tried to put up this really big post last night, and after I was done, the server said it was not accepting submissions, so just checking before I try again...

------------------
You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

did I miss anything? what?s the story about lost posts? I wasn?t online last weekend...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

AM- When Elvis changed servers last night, all the posts made in the last day disappeared. It was a good thing, some of them weren't very nice. Other forums lost things too, but not as much as PLEBA. Welcome to PLEBA, a new beginning!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
AM- When Elvis changed servers last night, all the posts made in the last day disappeared. It was a good thing, some of them weren't very nice. Other forums lost things too, but not as much as PLEBA. Welcome to PLEBA, a new beginning!
smile.gif

Strange... I was online when it was down but I didn't miss any posts when it opened up again. Has it been down more times?

Not very nice posts? What has happened???

*confused*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

something weird has happened to me after this change of servers... the little symbols for threads are not longer red, they are always yellow! even though I haven't read it yet...it's really hard to keep track on which threads I've read and those I haven't read yet. is this just me?

We lost entire threads, more posts on other threads, and went back in time to where everything was the day before.

------------------

I've probably seen Back to the Future like 100 times. How scary is that???
biggrin.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Then I'm just as scary
biggrin.gif
I still have the book & the official movie magazine somewhere in the attic...along with the giant cardboard promo advertisements of TeenWolf & Back to the Future from the video store (bday presents). My parents were constantly telling me to shut-up about MJF! Now my Dad wishes I would talk about him instead of Bono & U2
biggrin.gif

Ah teenwolf!!! I wanted to be teenwolf for halloween (like where he's all wolfed out in school, wearing jeans and his varsity jacket)], but I decided against that, and was the female version of Gene Simmons instead.
smile.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
something weird has happened to me after this change of servers... the little symbols for threads are not longer red

Reset your cookies, in the preferences at the top of this page.... click no, then click yes and click submit.

smile.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Lady Lemon~ "all wolfed out"...LOL! I bet you made a great female Gene Simmons; I always had this thing about KISS- they terrify & fascinate me all at this time (kinda like MacPhisto, but he's sexy in a sinister way).

BTW- It's Michael J. Fox week on Nick at Night. Family Ties marathon every night, I think. I've been reliving my childhood, *wistful sigh*, those were the days...

It happened last night in the server change over Bonoforever. Quick go to the new Bono LEATHER club thread I made and help me post! I've been so all alone today! NO other Bono girls! *sobs*
frown.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Reset your cookies, in the preferences at the top of this page.... click no, then click yes and click submit.

smile.gif

thanks! they are now red again.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
OMG! Had the biggest shock of my life when logged on and found everything gone! When did this happen!
eek.gif

This is what happens because you gals are afraid of the main forum. ROTF! You should at least read it, because there is always vital info posted there that is not posted in PLEBA.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Julyfly--I saw Family Ties last night. I was so excited!! And Tom Hanks was on, getting drunk off of vanilla extract or something like that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

yeah......I started two threads last night and can't find 'em
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Back
Top Bottom