Back BONO photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there Beverly! No you were absolutely correct. I have died and gone to Bono heaven. (Hubby is starting to get pissed at how much time I am spending on the computer again all of a sudden!) I have to be so sneaky- it's like a drug fix.:macdevil: :laugh:

Hi Looking for! :wave: Glad to see you've made you're way here already! It's definitely Bono heaven in here!!!! :combust:

Aren't the ass pix divine? Well, the clothed ones that are here that is!

:ohmy: I haven't seen that naked one, mind you&it sounds as if i'm better not to!

I can send you a link for it if you REALLY want it. I can see why he felt it was such a horrid invasion of his privacy though. But I did love the joke he made about them using a 'wide angle lens' to photograph his bum! Always the comedian, our baby boy Bono.:wink: :lol:

Oh dear! I think i have to say no, even though i've always been tempted to look! :shifty:

susanp6 said:
Oh dear! I think i have to say no, even though i've always been tempted to look! :shifty:

Yeah, like I said. It was such an invasion of his privacy I feel bad for looking at it. Which is not to say I am willing to delete the link LOL, but I never feel good about it when I look at it.:shifty:
Ha ha!

one4u2 said:
pinkbutt.jpg

... I think he needs my help, seems to be looking for something in his back pockets ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom