Baby U2 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
338%3A272323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D53%3A%3D4%3A4%3D323253%3A3%3B3387nu0mrj

Angela, I believe that's from the War tour, but I'm not completely sure. I had never seen those pix until recently when they were posted in PLEBA. I forget who posted them. :reject: :help: :banghead: :uhoh: :censored:

verte76 said:
Angela, I believe that's from the War tour, but I'm not completely sure. I had never seen those pix until recently when they were posted in PLEBA. I forget who posted them. :reject: :help: :banghead: :uhoh: :censored:

Kellyahern made them...I think.:shifty: It's from the Rockpalast show in Germany sometime in August 1983.

Amazing concert. :yes: First time I watched I got a kick out of how many times Bono changes his shirt during the show.

I'll just add in my little plea for traders now that I've mentioned a show I have.......I'm always looking for someone to trade with, CD or video, so if you're interested, let me know! :wink:

arw9797 said:

Kellyahern made them...I think.:shifty: It's from the Rockpalast show in Germany sometime in August 1983.

Amazing concert. :yes: First time I watched I got a kick out of how many times Bono changes his shirt during the show.

I have that video too but my video is all blurry and hard to watch :lol: but still good

arw9797 said:

Ah, I see (how many times did Bono change his shirt, just out of curiosity? Hehe).

I didn't even know this concert was available (so many concert videos I've yet to see...:sigh:...). Was it on T.V., or was it sold in a store or something?

As for trading...depends on what it is you're looking for.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Ah, I see (how many times did Bono change his shirt, just out of curiosity? Hehe).

I didn't even know this concert was available (so many concert videos I've yet to see...:sigh:...). Was it on T.V., or was it sold in a store or something?

Angela

I think he changes it like 5 times and its not available in stores and I think it might be out of print even. My sister bought for me off of ebay. Hope that helps!!:wink:

338%3A2%3C9923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E452%3E7%3A7%3E23234528988%3C7ot1lsi

338%3A2%3C9923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E452%3E7%3A7%3E232345289893%3Bot1lsi

awww i love this picture, he reminds me so much on an action figure in this one :lmao:
338%3A2%3C9923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E452%3E7%3A7%3E2323452898944ot1lsi

Moonlit_Angel said:

Angela

I got it from someone in France. No clue how he got it. Never buy boots :tsk: There's always someone out there that will trade or b&p for you. You just have to know where the right places are to look.

As for what I'm looking for.....anything U2. I have a nice size list of concerts on audio, a pretty large list on video (interviews and that sort of stuff) thanks to some fellow plebans, but I'm mainly looking for concerts on video right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom