Baby-U2 in Dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:wave:

Found this pic in another thread and was wondering about something...

bandonroof1.jpg

I'm almost 100% sure, but... where I made the red circle - isn't that HQ? Or am I totally :coocoo:?

Please, feel free to post more pics of baby-U2 in their hometown! :yes:

Ok then! Baby U2... Coming and Going.

bwu2comingu2file.jpg

u2babybandwalkonsm.jpg

Much better. (I replaced the 2nd picture with the full size original.)

Last edited:
financeguy said:
Merc I think you are correct.

Thanks! :up:

It looks like they're sitting on top of a building, where the Waterway Visitor's Centre is now - because of the bridge over the docks to Ringsend Rd.

It just confused me that this was the only thing I could recognise, sice all the houses in the background are much different now...

westendgirl said:
Or they might be sitting on top of one of the Windmill Lane buildings with Point Depot across the Liffey in the background...Regardless it alllllll looks different now.

I don't think thats right, cos that would mean that some part of the River Liffey, would be going in to Windmill Lane... But :yes: it all looks very different now!

I like that picture too. That was them around the same age that I am now. They look so cute.

Here's one more. I believe these were all shot the same day as the 1st pic Merc posted. I'm the same age as the boys. They were quite cute then. And I think they still are ;)

u2bwsmiles.jpg

Geesh you people all know so much about Dublin... and I know nothing about it :reject:

but what about the stories of the HQ being demolished.. when is that going to happen? and where will the new studio be?
K some babies in dublin ;)
bandstreet7gv.jpg

bandschool7jc.jpg

from the same set as previous posted pics :D love the furry jacket Bono has there.. it looks a bit like his recent, only shorter ^^
shair1wi.jpg

:edge: being a total babyface !!! with bambi eyes ! how cute !

these are from the same photoshoot :

i :love: larry's belly bottom !!

young1.jpg
young2.jpg
young3.jpg
young4.jpg

Here i am sitting on a friends computer, miles from home looking at all these cute photos and thinking about all the photos i have sitting in my u2 shrine.

I've got this really cute one of Larry and young Peter!!! This particular photo has Larry sitting with hand on head and Peter in a boxing stlye pose. Back around the time of photo shoots for Boy.

If anyone has got any photos of Larry and Peter could they please post them. I would really love it. I really wish I could do it for you cos I know that all Larry fans would just drool over it!!!!:drool:

crystal4470 said:
Here i am sitting on a friends computer, miles from home looking at all these cute photos and thinking about all the photos i have sitting in my u2 shrine.

I've got this really cute one of Larry and young Peter!!! This particular photo has Larry sitting with hand on head and Peter in a boxing stlye pose. Back around the time of photo shoots for Boy.

If anyone has got any photos of Larry and Peter could they please post them. I would really love it. I really wish I could do it for you cos I know that all Larry fans would just drool over it!!!!:drool:

actually it's one of my favourite young-larry photos !
here it is :

larry_pet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom