Baby-U2 in Dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bibien said:

love9.gif

hi, i see you're belgian !

i'm belgian too (flemish)

and you ? vlaams ? wallon ?

one4u2 said:

does anyone know where this was taken ?

bono is wearing the shirt he wore at the torhout (or werchter ?) gig in 1982
but i don't know that castle ...

Awesome pics, I love seeing them at their meager beginnings. If only THEN they had any idea what their lives and careers would be like 20-30 years in the future?!!!

GracelandHarley said:

Welcome back! :wave: I've been away for a few days myself... just catching up now!

It's good to be back!:wave:
I know i said 40ish Larry is my favourite....but...
BabyLarry is....:love:

@galeongirl&an_cat:
Yes, you found them :D I didn't saw Edge at first, either but now it's easy to find that grinning face ^_^

found that pic over at u2s-theedge.de.vu

hmm I'd say he's not on that photo. wasn't Edge one (?) year on Mount Temple before Bono? (is it a Mount Temple school photo at all? Just posted it because it's kind of baby!u2 :shrug: )

^Yeah, it is Mount Temple and Edge was a year behind and so was Ali. There is one pic of Bono, Edge and Ali at Mount Temple cuz Bono repeated because he failed his Irish exam :wink:

Bono repeated one year? :0 never heard of this, thank you xD
next time I get a bad mark in german I'll say...Bono wasn't better and now look, he's a damn rockstar!!

:wink:

phistolemon said:
Bono repeated one year? :0 never heard of this, thank you xD
next time I get a bad mark in german I'll say...Bono wasn't better and now look, he's a damn rockstar!!

:wink:

well he was accepted on the Art university on all his marks... then they found out he failed his irish and they kicked him out... he had to do that last year's irish all over again.. that's why he's in the pic with Neil, Edge and Ali ^^
this pic posted is prolly made before he got back, or at least in the time he was gone.. or so...

Back
Top Bottom