babe alert!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
Before I leave for Easter...I'm leaving you with this great pic. Take a look at this fine specimen!!

20023283249302461505440.jpg

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Thanks!! Have a good Easter MadameC. We will miss you around here!!
*hugs*

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Bye, Elaine!
biggrin.gif
Like Spinny said -- we'll miss you!
smile.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Aw, I won't have anyone to pimp Adam pics to...
frown.gif

Happy Eastering and hurry back!
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Elaine! Have a good time! See you when you get back!
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Ok so I don't share your feelings for Adam but I can definately agree with this one. Have a good Easter Elaine, come back soon.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Gah!!!
eek.gif

Stay safe and have fun! Watch out for malicious Easter Bunnies!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom