B on Woman of Faith Ministries site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Bono with Sheila Welch from Women of Faith Ministries..
Im assuming these pics are from when he just cut his hair because it is reddish brown, while now its darker.....

G1_077_77-200.jpg

Im trying to get a larger size on this pic:)

Last edited:
oh the site they're even bigger :)
g1bonoamanforthepoor6to.jpg

they're from may 11th btw.. a day after his bday :)
g1bonoandsheilawebsite7dr.jpg

Is that hairgel I spy there? :giggle: it's not applied everywhere, so I bet it is... oh Bono...

OH MY LORD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MAN IS SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*THUD*:drool: :combust: :faint: :heart: :bono:

thankyou said:

so what's the story? what was he doing there?

fun pics!!

It was my understanding he met with them while he was here in Dallas for his speech on May 5. I think she just wrote her update on 5/11:
"Last Friday, Mary Graham, Luci Swindoll and I drove to a wonderful, old hotel in downtown Dallas to meet with an amazing man - Bono, the lead singer from U2. For some time Luci has been involved with DATA (Debt, Trade, Aids, Africa) an organization started by Bono. Their new campaign is The One Campaign. This is an effort to rally Americans one by one to fight global AIDS and extreme poverty. We had an amazing afternoon as he shared his passion to be involved with the things that God cares about. He told us, "Some time ago a pastor friend of mine told me to stop asking God to bless my projects and to join in with what God is doing for it is already blessed." What a call for all of us. "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom