B/E at the World Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty: your wish is my command...

:whistle:

bonoedgelovechassco8.jpg

I FINALLY found a good tool in PS I could fix the skin colour with :lol: You have been my toughest job sofar!

:drool:

jealous :angry:

:wink:

greety said:

thanks, I will be checking in on your file regularly ;)

It's updated. :wink: Thanks to misfit toys for those.

Also you can subcribe to save file projects. Just enter your email address on the project main page and they will notify you whenever something is added or changed. :)

Great picture, this is the next best thing to "elf yourself", (remember Bono, how cute) for the holidays.

Jo Wiley's blog mentions "chapel lit by candles". That along with acoustic Bono and Edge, limited amount of people and just the surprise of them being there- BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.:drool:

bonocomet said:

:reject: I tried photoshopping you, but the pic I have of you is sorta cut with Bono's face shoved in so it misses half your face.... can ya resend it? I think it was the one with wax Bono, but any with you facing the camera is good :shifty:

thanks, unicorn :wave:

:love:

well, the more I watch their charity gig, the more I get convinced that should I've been there by chance, I surely would immediately have fallen on my knees into the pew :huh: and looking perhaps at me Bono would have thought I was either praying or sleeping...:slant:

Wow, B is so cute in these pictures ... with the long sleeves and always the arm in front of his belly ... come on, Bono, we love your belly!

:cute:

Thanks for posting!

Bonogirl777 said:
Can we say that the "no shades-look" can be a new look for Bono? :hyper:

I really hope so! :yes: :drool:

And the "inside her" lyric was a bit shocking coming from Bono in a church. :rolleyes:

Yeah, cause it's not like God is around when people are having sex. lol

Back
Top Bottom