B-day cake pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
Well, I finally made up my mind of what pic to put on my birthday cake. I told everyone that I would post pics of my cake when I got it, so here they are.

Dsc01088.jpg

Dsc01087.jpg

I want to say thank you to U2Granny for the pic. :hug:

So cute!!! Makes me want to eat it................:reject: I would lick all the icing off .....the middle of the cake....:drool:

It's one of my favorite pictures! I think I feel the need to do that for my birthday next month :hyper:

miss becky said:
Awesome! But how could you bring yourself to cut into it? :)
Happy Birthday!! :hug:
I hadn't even thought about that. :scratch:

When I ordered the cake I asked for a half sheet cake, and I guess the lady thought I said I wanted a full sheet. The cake is huge, which is not a bad thing...except that it was $40.00. I will say it was $40.00 well spent. I mean you only turn 20 once, why not splurge. :wink:
Thanks again for the pic Granny!

U2 birthday cake - BRILLIANT! :D That turned out wonderful & I hope your one & only 20th birthday was wonderful, too, Clementine! :dancing:
By the way, how are things going since your wreck? Hope everything's working out for you. :hug:

Thanks for caring BluRmGrl, I am doing well. Haven't found a car yet, but I'm still looking. Thanks all of you for the warm Bday wishes, it means a lot! :hug:

BrightestStar, I know it isn't the real thing but, here you go. Enjoy! :tongue:

bonofacecake.jpg

Glad you're OK! :up: As for finding another car, everything will turn out for the best - you may just have to practice on your faith & patience! :lol: Best wishes to you! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom