B & Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysticchild

Acrobat
Thought you guys might be interested in seeing this pic. I'm heading to NYC on May 18 hoping to see 'em in MSG. If anyone has any leads on tickets, please let me know. I'm smiling so much because right before he turned his sexy stare to the camera, he was looking in my eyes the same way . . . Sher, right.:sexywink: :drool:

34387%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323858846548ot1lsi

U2FloridaFan said:
Great pic mysticchild....but how 'bout some details......pleeeeaaaasssee???
Well it ws a couple of days before the dress rehearsal in La. I got to the La Sports Arena around 7 pm and there were about 20 people or so waiting at the entrance where the band had all of their cars parked. We waited until about 2am on Friday morning. Then these black SUV like cars come out one by one. The first one was Larry. He drove by sooooo fast and was gone. First it was Adam who got out. I couldn't believe that he was in the same presence that I was in. A friend that I met there, grabbed my arm and dragged me across the street telling him that I had been a fan for years and have never met them. He smiled and signed and autograph for me and we took a pic together. I felt comfortable around him. He is definently the Adam that people talk about. Very polite and sincere. Well then Edge came out and signed a picture for me. He is such a little guy and too adorable for words. Very quiet and slightly timid to me. Bono's car came out and he rolled down the window and said that it wasn't a great night and that he would see us tomorrow. Just seeing him in the car right in front of me, made my knees shake. To hear his voice and actually be right in front of me was amazing. Ok Ok, I am babbling. Well, the next morning Bono kept his promise and got out of the car with Adam. I felt that I was having an outter body experience. He also seemed like a little guy. He seemed about 5' 6". I am only 4'11" and I had heels on. He was walking down the line and when he came to me , I froze. He started to sign pics for me and I told him that I was a fan for 20 years and he said " Oh , really?" I felt so stupid that I couldn't think of anything to say. I didn't want to offend him in anyway. Then a guy took a pic of Bono and I. In the pic I am shocked and freaked out. I don't remeber him really putting his arm around me. It happend too fast and then he was off to other fans. The thing that got to me is that he never gave me any eye contact. I just thought that was odd. I know he was really tired and the morning before he wasn't having a great night. But I think the pic looks better each time I look at it. I don't remember what he smelled like but he didn't have a bad one. It was so surreal that I can't believe it has been over a month since I met them.

Last edited:
mysticchild said:
Thought you guys might be interested in seeing this pic. I'm heading to NYC on May 18 hoping to see 'em in MSG. If anyone has any leads on tickets, please let me know. I'm smiling so much because right before he turned his sexy stare to the camera, he was looking in my eyes the same way . . . Sher, right.:sexywink: :drool:

34387%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323858846548ot1lsi

Ah, to be petite! He looks huge compared to you. I on the other hand would look reversed, me big, him little. (I'm 5'11").:wink:

I would love to see that pic. I have always wanted to be taller. I am not even 5' but pretty close. I was also wearing heels. If I were your height, I would definently model. He is as tall as my brother.:lol: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom