AWF Got Water auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up, our auction began today and we have tons of U2 stuff up for bid.

The big items are an Edun ONE tee signed by Ali, Bono and Rogan and a water bottle signed and doodled by Bono.
Here is a list of all the items up for bid. Hope you will support us again this year!

P.S. and for any Duran fans, we also have a few signed items from all 4 members in there too :)

Last edited:
oktobergirl said:
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up, our auction began today and we have tons of U2 stuff up for bid.

The big items are an Edun ONE tee signed by Ali, Bono and Rogan and a water bottle signed and doodled by Bono.
Here is a list of all the items up for bid. Hope you will support us again this year!

P.S. and for any Duran fans, we also have a few signed items from all 4 members in there too :)

Thanks! I love Bono's message on the water bottle. The bidding is already out of my reach, but I'm glad for it. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
The Edun One shirt is up to 381.00!!! And the Bono bottle is over 300.00 as well.

There are still lots of items that are more affordable as well. I've got my eye on that Bono Coexist bear.

And someone keeps outbidding me on the Duran Duran stuff. :mad:

I've got a bid on something, but I'm not the one bidding against you.:giggle:

I hope the auctions do really well! :)

Back
Top Bottom