Awakening? Mrs. Edge? Disco? Gina? Edge gals?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Girls!!! C'mon! We gotta start an Edge club as soon as possible! We can't have the other guys getting all of the attention, now can we? Now one of the above names mentioned (or any others that I may have forgotten! Sorry!) needs to start this, b/c I don't feel worthy. So yeah? Do you wanna? Or not? Here's some motivation:
edge76001.jpg

"Pwease? I thought you girls wuved me..."

edge90030.jpg

"Enough of the sweet talk. I command you to dedicate a club to me!"

TN30369.jpg

"I know you cannot resist 'zis..mwa ha ha!"
Well, you heard the man ladies!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-19-2001).]

Yes Yes Yes!!!!I want to join!!

Maybe we should call it "On The Edge" or "Over The Edge", something like that.

You guys can think of a better name.

We can't let these Sparky chicks have the only club-and we can't neglect our man!

What a great idea! I'm in!!!!! Will endeavour to post pics when I get home. (work has a firewall against webshots..grrr).

I bet Giant Lemon would also like to join!
smile.gif

Just back from Paris and I find only 2 Edge threads. Just 2! (and my elevated Bono thread is still going!!!!!!)

This is unacceptable
wink.gif

*awakening off to re-establish Edge dominance on PLEBA*

jt24647.jpg

u2aftershow03.jpg

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 09-19-2001).]

Of COURSE you can join!!
smile.gif

The only condition is you have to go on and on and on and on about how much you love him, until everyone around you wants to puke, except us Edgettes of course. That shouldn't be a problem though, right?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I know I'm new here, but may I join the Edge club as well????

I just absolutely love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a problem at all Mrs Edge!!!
I already make my friends sick when I talk about him.. They already know where I plan on being inside the Heart for the fall shows.... Right in front of the Edge! Gosh, I can't wait!!!!!

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Bluey sneaks in dressed as Edge in a beanie, fake mustache, and a number shirt...*
"HIII GIRRLS!!! I'm the EDGE! Boy is he..I mean am I ever cool! Do, do, dooo! Don't pay any attention to me, I BELONG here!
smile.gif
"
*The Beanie falls off and Bluey's black hair spills out, and her macphisto horns are revealed*
"ACK! Oh Well...BONO IS COOOLEST!!!!!!!!! YEAH!"
*Bluey tacks up a Bono pic and runs out screaming "VIVAAAAAAAAA LA REVOLUTIONNN!"*

wR24563.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO!

*kicks Bluey out of the Edgettes universe*

*steals her Bono sock, kidnaps it, and holds it for ransom*

Well, Bono loves Edge, Bluey loves Bono, so I GUESS we have to let a lil' Bluey and Bono into our Edge world.

*just no kissin' up on our man Bono-leave that to US*

hmmm....can I have membership in both clubs??
biggrin.gif

4c75693.jpg

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

So what are we calling this club anyway?? I would like to submit for your consideration:

Orgasmatron

And who is the Chair?

And what's next on the agenda?

(can you tell I've just been in a Board meeting?)

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Bluey sneaks in dressed as Edge in a beanie, fake mustache, and a number shirt...*
"HIII GIRRLS!!! I'm the EDGE! Boy is he..I mean am I ever cool! Do, do, dooo! Don't pay any attention to me, I BELONG here!
smile.gif
"
*The Beanie falls off and Bluey's black hair spills out, and her macphisto horns are revealed*
*Bluey tacks up a Bono pic and runs out screaming "VIVAAAAAAAAA LA REVOLUTIONNN!"*

wR24563.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO!

heheh

em...dont' tell chairlemon bluey I'm here....*ahem* I'll be a closet member....eh....*slips out quietly*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Well, if you want Bonosock freed, here are our demands...

Get Bono to tell Edge to leave Morleigh.

Get Bono to tell Edge the Edgeletts names and phone numbers-purposes obvious.

Tell Bono when he pulls us up to dance or roll around, we will of course comply, but we DEMAND to do the same w/ Edge!

Tell Bono to cut down on that kissin' on stage w/ Edge-it's wastin Edge's 'lovin energy', which, obviously, we need!!

Comply w/ these demands, and BONOSOCK will be freed.

YAAAAYYYYY!!! I'M OVER THE EDGE OVER EDGE!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*raises hand, waves it frantically*

I wanna join! I wanna join!!! Memememememeeee!!!

Whoo. Sure hope Edge agrees to our demands. cos...they're not much.
wink.gif

*assists by tying up Edge ala "Numb" and--whoops! gets own hand tied to his in process--and by holding an Explorer to his temple*

Disco

a peace offering...
3323%3B83523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824882ot1lsi

3323%3B83523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232326982483%3Bot1lsi

GIVE BACK BONOSOCK!!!!

can't we all just love each other?
wink.gif

3323%3B83523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A783%3B%3B8ot1lsi

LEATHER IS BETTER!!!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She's gonna dream out loud...

Well, if you want Bonosock freed, here are our demands...
Get Bono to tell Edge to leave Morleigh.

Get Bono to tell Edge the Edgeletts names and phone numbers-purposes obvious.

Tell Bono when he pulls us up to dance or roll around, we will of course comply, but we DEMAND to do the same w/ Edge!

Tell Bono to cut down on that kissin' on stage w/ Edge-it's wastin Edge's 'lovin energy', which, obviously, we need!!

Comply w/ these demands, and BONOSOCK will be freed.

Those are quite the demands there, Gina Marie.
::coughs::
:
tongue.gif
icture flies out of mouth::
3323%3B83523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E2323275623639ot1lsi

::clears throat:: Oh, excuse me! That came out of nowhere! Well. I'll have to consult with my fellow LEATHERlings first, and THEN and ONLY then will we discuss our terms!

::sneezes::
3323%3B83523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E2323275623937ot1lsi

Whoo wee. Would you look at what came out on THAT one! Hm. I think I like being sick.

-Linds
Secretary of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

LMAO here people. *talks as if she were on a Japanese samauri movie* Do you LEATHER girls think you will defeat us? This is a battle you cannot win. Surrender now.
I honestly don't know what I'm talking about here... HAHA! WE STILL HAVE BONO SOCK!!! Emily, you were close in getting him back, except for that last little comment. Tsk tsk...
biggrin.gif

(this is fun!).

------------------

AHH, i finally found my home!!
YAY Edgeletts!!
I'd just like to say one thing
EDGE IS MY BABY

He needs more recognition from us Edge Girls.. i say we plan something for the 3rd leg to show him our love!! who's with me?.. are ya with me?!

smile.gif
"

wR24563.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO!

F*CK THE REVOLUTION!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT EDGE IN HERE! VIVA L'EDGE!!
edge005.jpg

"Don't screw w/ me!"
biggrin.gif

Damn that Bluey...she's always one step ahead of me. FOR NOW!! I WILL have the last laugh my horned friend!!! You'd best watch your back at every turn...because I'll be there, waiting and watching...
and waiting some more...

------------------

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-19-2001).]

::sigh:: Although LEATHER will ALWAYS be far greater than any Mr. The Edge club, I do think I'll have to surrender to your wishes. I want BonoSock back, and Madonna's Child and I seem to be the only ones taking action. So, I for one am going to offer this as our poor mascot's ransom: Ten pictures of Edge. I get to choose the pictures, but they will be of him and him alone (unless otherwise requested).

Deal? Please?
smile.gif

-Linds
Secretary of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

PEOPLE! Can we get back to the topic of what we're even calling this club?? We need a name!!!! Submissions? We also need a Chair to call the meetings!

*in very bad mood because of (*&$*&@% presale....*

I saw Anthony Keidis running around with BonoSock...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Ok, first, LOL @ Anthony Keidis! Poor Bono sock- wait a minute...haha! Ok, next, I think Orgasmatron would be a cool name too! Yeah Mrs. Edge, I am so freaking peeved about the presale too. 40 minutes of clicking!! For what?! NOTHING! I hate TM...
anyway, you Mrs. Edge, Disco, Gina, Awakening, Giant Lemon....either one of you could be chair...I'd be happy to have some meager position...curator of bedazzled jeans and beanies...or what have you. heh heh.

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-20-2001).]

I think I tried this before, but the Edge Club should be called BEDAZZLED

Beautiful
Edge
D
A
Zealous
Zoo
L
E

eh I Need help.

P.S. Someone tell Bluey them chili peppers are abusing BonoSock. We need someone to save him

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why must we do this? Why can't we all just live in peace? Why can't we all just lust after our respected men in harmony? I would like to think that one day, I will be able to visit LEATHER without being mistreaded. I would hope the same for all of you. This is not a place of hostilities! It is a place of drool, pants, muscles, and...elevated threads. Let us keep it that way. Thank you for your time...
Sincerely,
Molly
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That was cool...
Actually I think the warfare is pretty fun, so if it continues, no prob!!!

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Back
Top Bottom