Autographs and tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haven't people done that before? i think that if i were famous i'd be creeped out if someone did that...but then...i might also be the one to do it anyways ;)

go for it! :D

Stories for Boys said:
haven't people done that before? i think that if i were famous i'd be creeped out if someone did that...but then...i might also be the one to do it anyways ;)

go for it! :D

lol yeah it'd be creepy..but uhmm how many times does bono see my boob? I dont know of anyone who'd sone that..but i'm sure someone has..i'm not that creative :lol:

Now all i need is Bono and a sharpie..

How peculiar that you should post this. I was thinking the same thing today and I hadn't seen this thread. I would want Bono to sign my back up by my shoulder blade, then I'd get it tattooed. But only if it was rather small, nothing extravagant.

madonna's child said:
How peculiar that you should post this. I was thinking the same thing today and I hadn't seen this thread. I would want Bono to sign my back up by my shoulder blade, then I'd get it tattooed. But only if it was rather small, nothing extravagant.

thats weird :yes: I chose my boob cause 1) I am a horny bastard 2) Most of the females in my family have a tattoo there. :tongue:

AdamsMango said:

thats weird :yes: I chose my boob cause 1) I am a horny bastard 2) Most of the females in my family have a tattoo there. :tongue:

LMAO!!!

you: um...hello bono. i was wondering if you could do me a favor...will you sign my boob for tattoo purposes...please, not too big or extravagent...

:bono: : :eyebrow:

your next bf: What the bloody hell is that on your boob?!? :ohmy::shocked::angry::sad:

:lmao:Post pics of it then. ;)

Ummm

Dont know if i'll get a tattoo on my boob.........but i would let him do it above my ankle and then get it permanently done!!!!!!Boobs and other private areas r not on my list of body areas i'll let someone autograph their names or get tattoos.........:| :eeklaugh:

AdamsMango said:
My friend and i were talking and she said if i ever met bono i should get him to sign my boob (just near the top, by the cleave :lol: ) and then i said it' get it tattooed over it so it's permanant. Wouldn't that be the coolest tattoo?

:lol: I've thought about having him sign next to my actual tattoo and then doing that. It WOULD be cool!

Back
Top Bottom