Auf Wiedersehen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm leaving for Germany on Tuesday and I just wanted to say goodbye to you all cos...I'm gonna be PLEBA deprived for
SIX
FOOKIN'
WEEKS
:scream:

gah...oh well...at least I'll be able to check my email once a week O_O
the point of this trip....
1- to pick up my new oboe O_O *excited cos it's a Loree Royal*
2- to visit my relatives
3- to learn a little more German

and I'll be traveling on the plane by myself cos my parents aren't going o_O *creepy*

I might post here a few times if I find an Internet cafe in Nuremberg o_O
but..still... :sad:

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS PLEBA))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Last edited:
have a great trip!!!

adam says......shhh, don't cry!

Attachments

• 340673f.jpg
    340673f.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 51
!!! WOWWWW!!!

Phuzzie, have fun!! :D:D I've always wanted to travel!! (bc I'm obviously so old lol) it's great you get to do it this early!!

We'll all hold down the fort for ya..... I'll keep yer site warm too....mwaha :D We'll miss you!

You're going to fly to Germany by yourself???? You have more balls than me!! You're buying an oboe in Germany-cool! At the factory?

ooo Phuzzie, have loads of fun!
Germany=quality!
While yer there, can you tell someone (anyone, heh) this fer me:
Heilige Vervielv?ltigungsapparat Fliedermausmann!
On second thought, you'll probably be comitted if you tell someone that, since it means Holy Copymachine Batman, and really, I just like to type it :D
uhh...i'm off to work on not being strange now... have fun!!

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

well...the oboe I'm getting came directly from the Loree factory in France and I'm just picking it up at a music store in Germany :)

I took French in high school, so I should have put Loree=France in my mind, but I'm kind of slow today. What are you going to do on the airplane for all those hours? I only ask because in the fall I will be flying to scotland...looking for ways to pass time in the air!

Good luck girl! have fun!!

The only thing I know how to say in French is "I am lost"

plus a few other things Bono taught me :silent:

:wink: have fuuun!

Phuzzie, cool that you're coming to Germany and don't miss a trip to BERLIN. On July, 13th there will be the LOVE PARADE, which is the biggest Techno-Party on earth, I guess. No U2 stuff, unfortunately.

And here's some German: Habe viel Spass in Deutschland, Phuzzie!

Sorry Ultraviolet Light, but it's spelled like this: Heiliger Vervielf?ltigungsapparat Fledermausmann:sexywink:

Now you have the proove, Germans never miss an opportunity to correct others. :no:

Jen

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
I might post here a few times if I find an Internet cafe in Nuremberg o_O

:lol: That's cool. I live only about 15 minutes away from Nuremberg. :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

good lord, she better not touch any beer or liquor!! *psst, she is very much a minor* :angel:

hehe everyone I've ever known over the age of 12 whose gone to Deutschland has got smashed at some point :lol:

have a great time!!! last summer i went to germany and it was a blast!!! *blush* no comments about alcohol, k? *blush*...anyway, i hope you have fun!!! your german will get much better, believe me! do you know any now?

Back
Top Bottom