attention plebans: bono's birthday card

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
470-R2-020-8A.jpg

:faint:

OMG i can't believe how well the pic turned out :hyper:

i'll have to post more in my journal later but i need a nap right now...came home with a cold and feel kinda crappy right now...

ABEL said:
470-R2-020-8A.jpg

:faint:

OMG i can't believe how well the pic turned out :hyper:

i'll have to post more in my journal later but i need a nap right now...came home with a cold and feel kinda crappy right now...
That is an AMAZING picture! :drool: :drool: :drool: :ohmy:
Thank you again for putting it together! :hug:
And feel better! I have a cold right now too and it stinks .. :hug:

he is so funny, he turned to the other people (which is why he was looking sideways) and said "so which one of us is better looking?" when he held up the card :cute:

*still working on the blog entry details*

Last edited:
I am so glad you were able to get the card to him personally! We went to the Monday show, but didn't get there early enough for the meet-and-greet. Our seats were in the second level behind the stage, so not very close. We sang, we danced, we laughed, we cried, we screamed, we hollered--you know how it is! When we left the building after the show, we noticed the vehicles and people exiting the building down the ramp. So we stood at the fence for a while--but not long enough. Our brother was driving, and he was eager to get on the road, so we didn't get to see Bono leave the building. :sad: We were pretty sure we saw Larry and Mr. The Edge, though, which was cool. I wish I could do that entire night over again.

That would have been great! Unless I get some tickets off of eBay for the September Chicago shows, or others, that's probably my one and only for this tour. My sis Swandiver is going to the Tampa show in November with her daughter. Lucky!

i still have october to look forward to here...maybe i'll try to get bono to sign that pic of the card :hmm:

Wow, that's so awesome! :D Congrats, ABEL! I love that pic. The photo album was great, too! I'm glad you had fun.

ABEL said:
he is so funny, he turned to the other people (which is why he was looking sideways) and said "so which one of us is better looking?" when he held up the card :cute:

He has such a wonderful sense of humor. And so cute, too. That's two of the things we love about him. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom