Attention Dutch Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I was at the Albert Heijn today, and at the information service thingy there was a little magazine called Goodies (nope, never heard of it either)
They have a huge 7 page article about Bono and Ali in it (Ok four pages of pics, but still!)

It's a nice article :) about EDUN mostly, and Bono's other causes

:drool: and a BIG POPBono pic :shifty: with furr!

:sexywink: Comet and Mot, I did not forget my promise.... you've got mail :wink:

Oh I'm reading it now, and noticed it involves (RED) too! might this be a little hint that (RED) will be available in Europe soon too? (they said early 2007 right?)

Last edited:
yay! Can't wait to see it!

and I won't even ask you translate the entire 4 pages... just anything reaaally reeeally good. :wink:

thanks Gg!

thanks for the tip, first thing to do monday:wink:

leetah darling, jij ook weer hier?
did you check the band meetings area? we met them again last week!!!

it's not a new pop pic, but I'd never seen it magazine sized!

sadly I can't find it atm...

he's wearing a black shirt(not a button up one).. open at the chest... sea in the background, with a bit of the beach too.. sun is setting... he's wearing black pants, no jeans... black shades, not the mikli's he usually wore during popmart... the hair looks like it was just growing back from the baldie :)yikes: ) but on top it looks full, but the sides are a bit... hairlesss... one earring... he's looking to his right btw (left in pic)

:drool: and just looking very very very sexy!

This one?

bonopopbuzz.jpg

Hello, Goodies is a magazine and you can by it in any bookstore Dutch)
See homepage Goodies.nl

Back
Top Bottom