Attention all Bono neck lovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trish0860 said:
Did anyone see the Making of the Video last night? I was literally panting at the t.v. screen. God, I love that man! :drool:

Yeah..I watched it. He looked so delicious!! I was mesmerized while he was talking. At one point I caught myself staring at his mouth. :huh:

I was waiting for the full open shirt chest shot but it never came (???) Remember the pix from way back when the video was being filmed..where in the world are those clips??

I can't pick which one I like the best so I'll take them all. Hail the Sexy Neck!!
*card carrying member of the PLEBAn Sexy Neck Squad*
:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Possibly my favourite neck shot:

man_ray.jpg

I knew I wasn't the only one who adores Bono's neck!
What is it about his neck that is soooo different from others?
Tell me, tell me, what is wrong with me?
I'm not a vampire.

sweetie said:

Are you saying that a sweaty one won't do?? Ok then...pssst..showered Bono to table 2 please.

a sweaty one is fine - but it's nice to start off freshly showered and then work up a sweat:wink: if you know what I mean:wink:

steamy water......:drool: ........his head tilted back letting the hot water beat against his chest....softly singing..........:drool: :drool:

*cold shower for me pronto......

Dismantled said:
steamy water......:drool: ........his head tilted back letting the hot water beat against his chest....softly singing..........:

OH..........MY............SWEET.............LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can picture him with his eyes closed running his hand over his wet hair.....hot water...steam...then suddenly....he smiles

No girls...don't fight it..........just enjoy:drool:

Anywho.....me I am 26 and just the right age for this:drool:

(geez...if I had known there was such young ears here I wouldn't have said the stuff about the shower....:drool: :drool: )

sweetie said:

OH..........MY............SWEET.............LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can picture him with his eyes closed running his hand over his wet hair.....hot water...steam...then suddenly....he smiles

YES YES YES!! MY GOD!! I picture him running his hand through his wet hair, and smiling becasue I just hopped in.........:drool:

Ok seriously though running his hand through his hair...down rubbing the back of his neck

::silently bookmarks thread::

::silently exits room into bathroom for own cold shower::

You girls are the best. :D

sweetie said:

This is seriously killing me.

I had to be away from the computer for a while and I couldn't wait to come back!!!! Oh god...:drool:

ok..where were we...yes yes thats right bono rubbing his neck while hot steamy water runs down his back.......

Probably get closed down, that's all.
This is, after all, a PG-13 rated forum.
Hehehe....

I'm also 26 but I seem to have lost that gush-gush-drool-drool for Bono. I more admire him for his personality...and his neck, hehehehehe.

THE GOAL IS DROOLATION

I always imagined him popping in on me during a shower and :censored: :censored: while I :censored: then :censored: and after the carpets get cleaned we :censored: cops knocking on our door :censored: windows shattering :censored: but then he accidentally drops the strawberries and whipped cream so I have to :censored: :censored: and after the catnip wears off and the neighbors stop swearing and the windows get fixed we go :censored: and then have to take a shower all over again.

By nature, my initial reaction to this is :eek:

But then, my imagination kicks in.... :evil:

Then, I come back to reality.. :sad:

And finally, realize I'm in good company here!!! :D

BluRmGrl said:

mmm if not slightly strange, slightly obsessive, and slightly perverted??

Nice to know there are people out there the same as me

:wink:

BluRmGrl said:
By nature, my initial reaction to this is :eek:

But then, my imagination kicks in.... :evil:

Then, I come back to reality.. :sad:

phew...thought we lost ya there.........

us bono pervs have to stick together!

:lmao: , girls!!! :up: TOLD ya' I was in good company!! Well... maybe "good company" isn't the correct phrase for this crowd. I'm not alone, anyway! :tongue: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom