Attention Adam girls!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
:lmao: ...I have to say U2Elevatesme...you always surprise me when it comes to your thoughts on Adam.:giggle:
:shrug: what can I say :lol:

Picture054.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture046.jpg

:whistle:
those pretty much speak for themselves

Carmelu2fan said:
:lmao: ...I have to say U2Elevatesme...you always surprise me when it comes to your thoughts on Adam.:giggle:

Saying the truth, I am not at all surprised by your thoughts, U2ElevatesMe, I am only surprised that how can someone always, again and again think exactly the same as I do?!?:wink:

scha said:

Saying the truth, I am not at all surprised by your thoughts, U2ElevatesMe, I am only surprised that how can someone always, again and again think exactly the same as I do?!?:wink:
:lol: !
Well then I guess I'M suprised that someone can think the same as me , but with Adam .. its not that hard :whistle:

:hug:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol: !
Well then I guess I'M suprised that someone can think the same as me , but with Adam .. its not that hard :whistle:

You are my clone U2elevates me!!!:hug: I have been looking at that pic of Adam for 30 minutes now...my BF said "why don't you make it a screen saver already"?!!!!:madspit: He is so jelous of Adam:giggle:

This was the view I had in Chicago, 5/9 ... not that I'm complaining ... :wink:

What kind of camera to you have?? These are excellent photos for a zoom!

Dang, I can! It's not all that good -- blurry from where we were, but he'd turned around to look at us. I copied it over from Photobucket, so if anyone else has trouble, let me know.

swandiver said:
Dang, I can! It's not all that good -- blurry from where we were, but he'd turned around to look at us. I copied it over from Photobucket, so if anyone else has trouble, let me know.

I saw it a while ago, but now it has turned into a dreaded red x that won't even show by right-clicking, the clicking show picture. :madspit: Maybe you could post it again?

I have an audio of the concert I saw in Poland and I love it when Bono shouts BASSMAN at the begining of Vertigo...and then later in a song you can hear people saying Adam,Adam ( that was the part when he walked towards us)...makes me :giggle: every time I hear it!

Carmelu2fan said:

You are my clone U2elevates me!!!:hug: I have been looking at that pic of Adam for 30 minutes now...my BF said "why don't you make it a screen saver already"?!!!!:madspit: He is so jelous of Adam:giggle:

:lol: I have a clone!! :hyper:
An Adam obsessing clone :hyper:

:lol:!! :drool: Adam is my wallpaper. But Clay Aiken is my screensaver ..maybe I should change it :whistle:

arhitetka said:
I have an audio of the concert I saw in Poland and I love it when Bono shouts BASSMAN at the begining of Vertigo...and then later in a song you can hear people saying Adam,Adam ( that was the part when he walked towards us)...makes me :giggle: every time I hear it!
:lol: !!
He says in New Years Day from my concert "Adam Clayton! Gone walkabout..dont know whats got into the boy! But I like it!"

:lol:
yes i memerized it :reject:

That camera is kinda expensive...I will have to rely on my Kodax disposible camera:(

Cool!! Well it was well worth the cost those pics are FAB:up: Are you going to any other shows this year? I have one more month befor the Chicago show!!!:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Cool!! Well it was well worth the cost those pics are FAB:up: Are you going to any other shows this year? I have one more month befor the Chicago show!!!:wink:
No I'm not unfortuantley :( The only one I MAY be able to go to is Vegas as its about 5-6 hours drive from here :up:

yes i memerized it

Not surprised. Again.:wink:

Anyway, you are so lucky, girls, that you can go to a show, 'cos poor me in Hungary is not able to see them live at all! :sad:
Altough now we keep our fingers crossed for a gig in Budapest at 2006 but I'm afraid it's only a dream. But, as a wise man once said:
You can dream
So DREAM OUT LOUD! ;)

So please shout out an "ADAM!!!!!!" in my name too, ok, ladies?

scha said:

Anyway, you are so lucky, girls, that you can go to a show, 'cos poor me in Hungary is not able to see them live at all! :sad:
Altough now we keep our fingers crossed for a gig in Budapest at 2006 but I'm afraid it's only a dream.

I feel bad that you didn't see them this time but we'll keep our fingers crossed :wink:

Weren't they supposed to come to Budapest cos that's what the rumors were here(croatia) when they first announced the tour.
:huh:
I thought I'd go there cos we are neighbours an all.. well maybe next year :)

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
No I'm not unfortuantley :( The only one I MAY be able to go to is Vegas as its about 5-6 hours drive from here :up:

I understand how you feel :( If I was driving to Chicago it would take me 6 hours to do so..I have been saving $$ to fly to Chicago(in September) because I did not want to wait untill the end of the year(December) when they will be in St. Louis, that town is just 4 hours away...I hope you are able to make it to the Vegas show..I know alot of Pleaba's will be there:yes:

Weren't they supposed to come to Budapest cos that's what the rumors were here(croatia) when they first announced the tour.

Unfortunately that was only a rumor, again, but we won't keep up dreaming! And, now we're signing a petition about it, and keep on bombarding U2.com with our e-mails. We are only a little spot on the map, but the fans out here are sooooooo enthusiastic!
But if they ever go here, I hope we will meet! It will be really easy to recognize each other: two crazy PLEBAns, shouting louder then everybody else: ADAM!!!!!!!:wink:

scha said:

two crazy PLEBAns, shouting louder then everybody else: ADAM!!!!!!!:wink:

Exactly! :yes:

If this petition is online I'll be happy to sign it and tell all my friends at u2croatia to join us.

If this petition is online I'll be happy to sign it and tell all my friends at u2croatia to join us.

WOW! That would be fantastic! Here comes the link:

http://www.peticio.hu?module=6&pdid=2018

Thanks a lot for all of you out there in Croatia! The U2.hu community appreciate it very much!:hug:

The petition is in Hungarian, so, you have to push the green button at the right side of the page, then type your surname (vezetéknév) then first name (keresztnév) and e-mail and then the number which appears on the screen.

Thanks, thanks, thanks and oh, have I said: THANKS? :)

scha said:

Not surprised. Again.:wink:

Altough now we keep our fingers crossed for a gig in Budapest at 2006 but I'm afraid it's only a dream. But, as a wise man once said:
You can dream
So DREAM OUT LOUD! ;)

So please shout out an "ADAM!!!!!!" in my name too, ok, ladies?
:lol:

Aw. I hope they come there or somewhere near Hungary so Adam can see you :wink: 2006! Hopefully! Duran Duran went to Budapest :up:

Back
Top Bottom