Attachments! - You're all going to hate me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its hard to catch everyone..
if I or Elvis sees a sig over 50k we need to tell the person its too big. Call em as we see em.

I didnt make this rule. :grumpy:

How about mine? I can't get a size reading on it, when I click properties it says "no size available" only the pixels! If it's too big just tell me and I'll change it. I don't want to cause all the sigs to go back to text!

Tabby said:
How about mine? I can't get a size reading on it, when I click properties it says "no size available" only the pixels! If it's too big just tell me and I'll change it. I don't want to cause all the sigs to go back to text!

Its like 65k. which is 15k over the limit. :slant:

Tabby said:

*sniff* :sad: okay I'll get rid of him. Maybe I can find a way to shrink him.

Tabby~

I shrunk him for you. :)

BonoMWSmall.gif

April~

I can probably make yours a little bigger too...I shrunk it down quite a bit!! I may have some time later to do it. :)

Oh, I should add that if anybody else wants one of my gifs shrunken down, I can probably do it. Just let me know (and please be patient!). :)

I never thought about that Emily, I sure abused it too in my challenge thread and yours! I had no idea, I thought one per post was okay and everybody likes pics so I didn't know you could post too many. But I do now, sorry. Since they're not showing up anyway I might as well go back to a hosting service- sigh- nothing but problems there. Oh the things we do for our pics! If only MSN and Yahoo worked here. At least my sig is little. I thought about putting a fancy U2 one in, but I really liked my kitties, they look like a litter my cat had this spring.

*sigh* unfortunately my gif is 30 frames.....so there's no hope for it......:sad:......o well, text only it is......

*refrains from changing sig every 2 days :)*

Can someone please shrink down the gif in my sig for me? I would do it myself, but I'm computer illiterate and have no idea how to do it. Thanks a million!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Can someone please shrink down the gif in my sig for me? I would do it myself, but I'm computer illiterate and have no idea how to do it. Thanks a million!

I can't right now because I don't have much time in the morning...but I can do it this afternoon after work!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom