Atlanta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: that dude pen has had me sitting in the uni libary giggling to myself...I want one now!

I'm sure you'll be able to get another chance to give bono the pen. I bet he's gutted he left it behind!

Great pictures!!! Thanks for posting!!!

kellyahern said:
speech2.jpg

OMG! That photo is amazing! You actually spoke to him! His ears herd your voice and he responded to you! You breathed the same air as he did. You listened to him speak! I'm so happy for you. I'm completely stressed out right now:banghead: . I can't imagine what you were going through.

agentmissa said:

OMG! That photo is amazing! You actually spoke to him! His ears herd your voice and he responded to you! You breathed the same air as he did. You listened to him speak! I'm so happy for you. I'm completely stressed out right now:banghead: . I can't imagine what you were going through.

Thank you :hug:

And I was really stressed out :lol: actually way too stressed (like I said lack of sleep, I was too excited to sleep good :reject: )
to properly enjoy myself at the time :reject:

I enjoy the trip alot better in retrospect :lol: and when I got the pictures back :) (thanks again everybody for the compliments, you guys :hug: )

Please have fun, relax and enjoy yourself :hug:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I have to chime in also to say that this is one of the nicest photos of Bono I have seen. :heart: His whole face is lit up.

It's wonderful that you got to share in one of his greatest moments, even if it didn't allow for fan contact. :D

kelly, i received the dude pen and the note from souly... i am going to Dublin on friday, i will give them to him (and also ur note) and i will explain to him cause this story is a bit complicated :lmao:

i will keep u informed :yes:!!

I cannot believe that I didn't post this sooner, but my sisters were eating at the restaurant One in Atlanta and they somehow heard that Bono was in the back room with...someone who i absolutely can't remember his name (sorry). So...my sister tried asking the security guards and head waiter if she cold just talk to him for one minute to get his autogrph because her sister LOOOOOOOOOVES him, but did they let her???

OF COURSE NOT. I was thisclose to getting Bono's autograph!!! *curses security people* I bet if Bono had known that he would have given an autograph to my sister. Oh well, better luck next time, right?

OK, my sister sent me a clipping from an Atlanta newspaper about Bono at One Midtown Kitchen, she apparently heard rumors that Bono was there with Chris Tucker but never got to meet or even see him. The article also says that Bono did sign autographs- before he left. If only she had stayed longer!! *bangs head*

U2girl91289 said:
OK, my sister sent me a clipping from an Atlanta newspaper about Bono at One Midtown Kitchen, she apparently heard rumors that Bono was there with Chris Tucker but never got to meet or even see him. The article also says that Bono did sign autographs- before he left. If only she had stayed longer!! *bangs head*

That is the saddest story I've ever read...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom