asking a little help from the U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

europop2005

Refugee
hey...I need to ask a little assistance from the PLEBANS...we have a little community over at *URL removed by Bonochick* the Bono page...and we're a great little community but theres no moderation at the boards...recently we've been getting overwhelmed by trolls and unfortunately its starting to seem theres more trolls then fans and its really killing the mood, especially because we are all very close knit like everyone is here...if I could ask a little help to help us get back on our feet, post a little, help us beat off the ugly posts it would be really appreciated, we just want to talk about our favorite 4 boys without having another somebody tell us how "hypocritical" bono is and the endless "bono doesn't care about africa" posts...and god knows how many times someone shows up with that "best page in the universe" link about the "11 worst songs of 2004" thing...i really like this board but like the beatles said "i need a little help from my friends" thanks!

heres the link to our board...

*link removed by Bonochick*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, *site name removed by Bonochick* in general is full of troublemakers and trolls.

I'd suggest just completely ignoring the trolls. Don't even try to argue with them. Don't respond to any of their posts, even if they post in the middle of a friendly, ongoing thread. Just pretend they're not there, as hard as it might be, and eventually, when they realize they're not getting a rise out of anyone, they'll get bored and give up.
That is easier said than done though. If all else fails, just round up your friends and bring them here. Interference is so much nicer :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll head over to that board for a bit, Europop

look for my same username there :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom