Ask U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i sent in a question asking if i sent adam a pair of my pants (his pants) would he autograph and send them back...and then asked him what tips he would offer to aspiring bassists....

i want to ask him if he'll marry me....but....

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
What I sent them:

"Dear U2,

Have you seen your boudoir at Swankyrockstar.com? If so, what do you think of it?

-Mindi

P.S. Just so you know...Adam was the inspiration for all this.
P.S.S. Is Sebastian Clayton married??"

:tongue:

OMG!!!!! YOU ASKED THE SEBS QUESTION~~~~ *dies*

I sent in a couple, but they were boring. I asked about whether Bono considers himself more of a political activist or a musician at this point in time (I worded it a little less clumsily than that ;) ) and then I asked about when they were planning to release a new studio album, and if there were any chance it will be less mainstream than ATYCLB. (My guess? No.)

Mirrorball Girl said:
I sent in a couple, but they were boring. I asked about whether Bono considers himself more of a political activist or a musician at this point in time (I worded it a little less clumsily than that ;) ) and then I asked about when they were planning to release a new studio album, and if there were any chance it will be less mainstream than ATYCLB. (My guess? No.)

those are not boring questions. i think they are very good questions, esp. the one about Bono. It is better than my pressing question. What is the name of Larry's 2nd son? :huh:

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]OOOOOMD I HAVE NO FECKIN CLUE.....BONOWHAT'SYOURFAVORITEICECREAMFLAVOR no I don't know.......[/color]

[color=royal blue]OK I ended up asking something about Bono's writing.....I have no clue.....

DEAR BONO:
Can you please do this again:

attachment.php

PLEASE
[/color]

TEHEEE!! MY MIND WAS WORKING HARD!!!!

1. Whenever you all die, and meet God, what do you think He will say to you?

2. Do you all do normal activities, i.e. go to the gas station, atm, etc.?

3. For Bono, Are you really scared of the PLEBA girls at Interference.com? :mac:

4. For Bono and The Edge, do your family members call you by your real names?

5. Do you ever go out in public and remain unrecognized?

:evil: I really hope number 3 gets answered!

:(
It's already over, so if you didn't get a chance to submit -- sorry! The article should be so great, regardless of if your personal questions made it or not:

"[stop press: 12 June 2002, 8pm

We regret to announce that submissions for the U2 Mixed Grill are now closed! Many thanks to the many thousands who wrote in. Look out in late June for the band's answers... This is going to be great fun...

the hotpress.com desk]"

Jam Jar said:
i thinketh i asked them a message something like "do you think any of your children will follow in your footsteps?" er..something like that. not original..

i think that was original, and probably they would like to talk about their kids!

My questions weren't that original...

I asked Adam what he does in his spare time.

I asked Bono if he's ever had a voice coach or would ever consider getting one.

I asked Edge if he's gonna sing a lead vocal song on the next album.

And I asked Larry if he's had any regrets according to the band or to himself as a musician.

What sucks is that you can't get hotpress in America. I'm sure I'll find it online somewhere, tho. ;)

Back
Top Bottom