Around this time of year, don't you get nostalgic for . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
The U2 Superbowl halftime performance :)

c8a4d38e.jpg

fecb8e26.jpg

cd61d777.jpg

9be07dc1.jpg

27e6cf18.jpg

Man, these pics make me wish even more that I was a U2 fan then. I remember watching the halftime performance, but I don't remember paying much attention to U2. :sad: At least i can see pictures and make the story in my mind form what I've read :wink:
Thanks for the pics, by the way :D

kellyahern said:
:drool: Thanks for all the pics, Kelly - and yes, I get terribly nostalgic for that halftime show. :sigh:

Wonder if someone who's much more skilled than myself could remove the watermarks from this picture - I love that shot! :cute:

kellyahern said:

I'll take the Rolling Stones over any MTV produced halftime dreck anyday :lol:. But nothing will ever top that U2 halftime show . . . of course Animal Planet is having a kitty halftime show during The Puppy Bowl tomorrow :hmm:

c3b890de.jpg

Agreed! :yes: MrPurrl watches the game; I watch the commercials and the half-time show--if!

who the hell's idea was it to put football stitching on bono's jacket anyway? :eyebrow:

*bets a million that it was his own* :tsk:

u2shamrock said:
Man, these pics make me wish even more that I was a U2 fan then. I remember watching the halftime performance, but I don't remember paying much attention to U2. :sad: At least i can see pictures and make the story in my mind from what I've read :wink:
Thanks for the pics, by the way :D

You can watch u2's performance online at:

u2achtung.com/02/multimedia/

Under the header: Achtung tv

It's called Mi-temps Superbowl 2002

Enjoy!

Miringeltje said:

You can watch u2's performance online at:

u2achtung.com/02/multimedia/

Under the header: Achtung tv

It's called Mi-temps Superbowl 2002

Enjoy!

WOW! That was an awesome performance! Thank you so much! I really like how the fans were right on top of the heart practically. I think that it's really cool that even though they are Irish, they still honored the US(for September 11th). It makes me re-realize why I love this band.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom