Around this time of year, don't you get nostalgic for . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a wonderful soulful performance this was. I remember how many people it touched (not even U2 fans). :heart:

I think photo of Bono w/ the flag jacket is iconic.

bonocomet said:
In regards to the Stones during half time last nite...

Well considering their ages, I thought they LOOKED great. They can still rock it like a band of 45 year olds. :giggle:

I loved every minute of it!

060205_sb_ent_vmed7p.widec.jpg

The Stones were good, I couldn't help thinking about U2 in 15 yrs' time, heehee, Bono will still be like he is now and Edge will have to grow a proper beard and look like Santa. Lol!

u2granny said:

I don't know. It plays on windows media player, power dvd or win dvd for me.:shrug:
WMP gives me this error... it plays it without sound... :s
the windowsmediacodec site doesn't have the codec... it's code is "{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}" ... I am googling now... but cna't find it either.... :confused:
maybe it is becuase I have windows ME instead of XP...
*edit*
strangely enough, it only does that for the beautiful day part... the other one plays without problems!!!!
:huh:
I'll try dling BD again... maybe that works

nope... doesn't work... still no sound.... :confused:

Last edited:
u2granny said:
Part 2. MLK and Streets.

h**p://communicator.maximail.virgilio.it/r.jsp?d=virgilio.it&wr=_unreg_33ephlgi&ws=3x66qb1y&e=virgilio.it&c=AMEbh917utHBuOZnbALra0EuFiRfj2Wb32002

Thank you Granny. Just watched this performance for the first time. Really nice.:)

Thanks so much for the videos! They were awesome to watch again... It was watching that Superbowl "concert" that really got me into U2. Amazing performance.

Ahhh, Yes, I do get nostalgic..even though I never saw the original show just clips and it still gives me chills and makes me cry every time I see it..amazing. It combined the unbridled freedom and lovefest of Elevation with a memorial for NY victims...beautiful performance, they will always be known for that one.

I was a new fan then after buying ATYCLB.

Back
Top Bottom