Are you a match for the B-man?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Physical 96%
Emotional 22%
Intellectual 84%

Total 68%

Not too bad... Guess that means we can have fairly deep conversations after a hot night, but that I'll never understand him. Isn't it like that with most men though? :wink:

Fine, curiosity got the best of me.

Physical 20% :|

Emotional 100%

Intellectual 72%

Total 64%

Best match: Carlos Santana. Gee, my favorite guitarist.

ewen said:

well, the results suggest that a one night stand is all i should aim for with Bono. i mean 100% physical it's gonna be a good night.

shutup ewen, you're hetrosexual!!

I think you're just in denial :wink: you wouldn't be wandering into PLEBA otherwise. it's okay, Bono can make any guy gay. :D so uh, if you ever get to that one night stand, take a video camera with you...:wink:

*runs away*

*comes back to comfort stars (there is no 0. you're imagining it.) and runs away again*

And what the hell, b/c I know Bono can make some very straight men kinda gay, if only for a little bit (and you know who you are ewen, don't be ashamed of it!)

I ran Bono's best male matches:
Bono 100% (natch)
Nick Rhodes 98%
Clive Robertson 98%
Ted Raimi 97%
Lyle Lovett 96% :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually I do know a handful of very straight guys who openly admit they'd go gay for Bono. Bono just breaks all the rules! What a true rock star. :)

Last edited:
Dutch Partygirl said:
Am I the only one who can't access that page? Damnit!

Hey Dutch Partygirl...don't try clicking on the link, its not working anymore for some reason. Just type in celebmatch.com and then go from there.:up:

your welcome:dance: cannot wait to see your results. Hopefully they are not disapointing after all this waiting......:wink:

starsgoblue said:

:wink: Just kiddin'!....You gotta admit it's kinda funny I'm the only here who actually got a 0% :wink:

I know. It feels good to score 100% (even if it means NOTHING).
We'll find some other test where you can score so high, just be patient.

Anyway, I think I shouldn't have taken this test. It hasn't been easy to live (or not to) with it.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
This is scary....go ahead and laugh at me:

Physical--- 46% (it just can't be!) :scream: :rant:

Emotional-- 0% (this is just soooo not right, I got a big fat ZERO!!) :sad: :grumpy:

Intellectual --- 99%

I clicked on the best matches part and it said I was 99% compatible with Ryan Gosling (who's that?!) and Usher :)| )

Wow Stars... I don't know what to say! :ohmy:

woo hoo!!
physical 96%
emotional 84%
intellectual 92%
total 91%

its meant to be i tell you :lol:

jeez just checked Edge out... looks like the guys will have to fight over me :laugh:

physical 91%
emotional 97%
intellectual 100%
total 96%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom