Are U2 Obsessed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
bonoObsessed.jpg

Just a funny photoshopped pic I found floating around out there.. they have the u2 purity test at the site too.

I answered YES to 73 of them. So, I'm 27% U2 pure. Hmmm thats a little high for my taste...:wink:

I burst out laughing at the U2/ESP one! I thought I was the only one that did that!

I'm 47% pure. Mainly cos I haven't been to any concerts :sad:

ok, and this one?
Is your "best friend" an email "pen pal" who lives 1000 miles away but is the only person who really understands how you feel about the band and/or one certain member of the band?

it sounds so pathetic when they put it that way... :reject:

Kristie said:
[Bok, and this one?
Is your "best friend" an email "pen pal" who lives 1000 miles away but is the only person who really understands how you feel about the band and/or one certain member of the band?
[/B]

Yeah......and how about living in a country (Israel) that I've never been to in my life????!!!:lmao: :lmao: :shocked: :silent: :censored:

You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% U2 pure (48.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 52.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 48.0%).

I haven't been to any concerts either :sad: And some of the ones to which I didn't answer "yes" to are things that I havent had the chance to do yet, but I would definitely do, like having a U2 song played at my wedding, or naming my baby after a band member... :yes:

You answered "yes" to 60 of 100 questions, making you 40.0% U2 pure (60.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 40.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 60.0%).

Thats me! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom