Are they coming to Wembley???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

But I'd never be able to afford those prices :sad:, Muse tickets for Wembley Stadium were £42.50 (face value), so it makes me think that this isn't genuine, as they've always tried to keep their ticket prices down :shrug:

Ive just sent the site details to a good friend that works at trading standards in London. He says hes going to look into it for me tomorrow when he gets into the office. Hes also a U2 fan and he hasnt heard anything about extra gig dates

folks
if you are even thinking about calling these people.. get ready to be fleeced! It's a scam...

I seriously doubt that U2 are going to be doing any more gigs this year. However, the U2 3-D movie is in post production right now so maybe it's in reference to that somehow.

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Ive just sent the site details to a good friend that works at trading standards in London. He says hes going to look into it for me tomorrow when he gets into the office. Hes also a U2 fan and he hasnt heard anything about extra gig dates

:up: I think it sounds dodgy aswell.

Since when have tickets been sold for U2 as cat 1 seating, cat 2 seating, economy seating, VIP etc. Its always just seated or standing. Theres nothing up on ticketmaster about it either. There would also be an uproar i think if they only did 1 UK show. :wink:

Would love to see them this summer though. :drool: Well i can wish right. :wink:

nothing wrong with wishing!:hug:

I certainly am. :wink:

But realistically, as much as I would :heart: this. it's not gonna happen..

But we do have the U2 3-D Movie that will more than likely be released either in the summer or maybe fall for us U2 nuts to go to!:drool:

the 3-D movie will be most likely released before the holiday season :)

:hmm: but there's also a PopMart dvd coming up, so I wonder if we're gonna get something in spring too...

I can't believe this is for real, they won't tour again until they've released another album.

I'm sure it's wishful thinking but I do wonder though if they'll finally play at Glastonbury this year which would be June time. Michael Eavis has probably given up on them but we can live in hope :drool:

Galeongirl said:
the 3-D movie will be most likely released before the holiday season :)

:hmm: but there's also a PopMart dvd coming up, so I wonder if we're gonna get something in spring too...

Is Popmart for sure ?

Popmart and 3-D Bono . :drool: :drool: :drool:

The high prices is to do with the site me thinks! Just look at tickets for Shayne Ward and look at the prices. It is way too high for for him, cos I've seen his ticket prices on other sites, and they were way cheaper! Therefore, this site to me is a load of old shite! :yes:

u2trinity said:

Is Popmart for sure ?

Popmart and 3-D Bono . :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: EBTTRT on big screen...

yea, Adam confirmed they're working on popmart when they were at Abbey Road... so that's very likely to happen then :wink:

I had a email warning about krystels tickets last spring when Robbie Williams announced his tour. They offer tickets for sale that arent even avaliable which is making me think even more that its a fake site.

Wow, the ticket site looks like a phishing expidition :huh: You don't even select anything or check availability; you write in how many of which tickets you want.

Thanks! I knew you guys would see if it was fake or not. :up:

I so wish it was true though, but not at them prices. Getting SERIOUS U2 withdrawels :crazy:

U2 Beginner said:
The high prices is to do with the site me thinks! Just look at tickets for Shayne Ward and look at the prices. It is way too high for for him, cos I've seen his ticket prices on other sites, and they were way cheaper! Therefore, this site to me is a load of old shite! :yes:

I agree - if this is true, we will be able to get tickets through the usual way (ticketmaster and seetickets/u2.com)

Lets wait and see

Lisa

Ticketmaster has nothing for U2 this year i checked yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from my friend at the Trading Standereds as soon as i hear anything will post

Krystals has just been exposed on Watchdog (a UK consumer programme) as a ticket tout website

there is no update on the web page as yet, as the programme is airing right now, http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/reports/index.shtml but the programme mentions many names that are tout sites, so keep an eye out for the update on the web page, and scrap them from your ticket supplier lists :madwife: :madspit:

MadDaisy said:
I don't think it's real. Anyways it better not be cos I'm getting married that weekend and that would mega suck! :madspit:

Congrats to you dear!:applaud: :hug:

On the U2 website they confirm its a scam and that the band wont be playing live this year.

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
I had a email warning about krystels tickets last spring when Robbie Williams announced his tour. They offer tickets for sale that arent even avaliable which is making me think even more that its a fake site.

I got the same warning re: Robbie.

Back
Top Bottom