Are there any pictures of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2tours.com says about Hawaii:

"The show ends with the band embracing their stage crew and Larry gets the final word: 'See you soon."

Group hug! :up:

u2tour.de said Bono and Eddie 'danced' during KORITFW, I'd love to see that too!!

:cute: U2's crew in portland last year, that was cool!

Caroni said:
YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This have been the most "unpic-ered" concert ever!!!!!!!!
yes because half of PLEBA is in Hawaii atm, including our main pic source Kelly! :lol:

Galeongirl said:

yes because half of PLEBA is in Hawaii atm, including our main pic source Kelly! :lol:

:lmao: You don´t know what you got untill it´s missing :wink: See how important are plebans for interference :wink:

These will have to be the best pics ever because all of them are there in Hawaii !!!! :hyper: let´s wait :dancing:

Hey all...

Hawaii show was amazing!!!!! I'll try and post some of my pictures later on...

Dallas and Edge did hug...yes it's true...

I would love to see the Dallas-Edge photo, too -- you always hear them express admiration for each other and it's got to be a classic.

Dahlia said:
Almost forgot that everyone went to Hawaii, I've been wondering why only a few Plebans are posting ^^' Really excited for the pics & stories tho :hyper:

I thought PLEBA looked quiet, which is strange.

youvedonewhat said:

You Tube isn't working for me...:sad: :sad: I so wanted to dribble over MsPurrls' link of the guys singing Baby please come home.

:drool: :drool:

it's now working for me :)

I'm looking for a clip of LAPOE Honolulu, but there isn't much on youtube yet! :(

The youtube link is working for me too, but a while ago it didn't. The end of the Vertigo tour.. :sigh:
Lol, cute avatar Bonocomet :lol:

Thanks Bibien. :) Made for me by the talented Gg. She actually convinced Edge to put the hat on and pose for us.

:shifty:

you do believe me right?

seeyousoon.jpg

bonocomet said:
Thanks Bibien. :) Made for me by the talented Gg. She actually convinced Edge to put the hat on and pose for us.

:shifty:

you do believe me right?
Of course!!
c020.gif

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom