are there any pics of Bono crying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some... but I'm not sure if he's crying for real or just very emotional...
He was generally moved here, I think this was a thte King centre..
bonocryingtv3.jpg

SYCMIOYO
bonosingingsometimes201fv2.jpg

I swear I made a gif from the famous Boston momen,t but I can't find it atm... I'll go look for it now!

Galeongirl said:
I have some... but I'm not sure if he's crying for real or just very emotional...
He was generally moved here, I think this was a thte King centre..
bonocryingtv3.jpg

SYCMIOYO
bonosingingsometimes201fv2.jpg

I swear I made a gif from the famous Boston momen,t but I can't find it atm... I'll go look for it now!

Thanks GG,it makes a person seem human when they cry:sad:

Here it is :) long live Interference's search function!
bonotear3fb.gif

You can see the tear falling :) this is from Boston Elevation btw, so before his father died.... it might be something else that's bothering him there, but I guess we'll never know!

erm, not to annoy anyone, but are you sure that isnt just sweat? usually tears run from the inner corner of your eye dont they?:eyebrow: (with me anyway :shrug: )

Euh look at Live from Slane caslte DVD.

Kite ofcourse he defenitly has very very wet eyes there check it out. I believe this was taped a week after his dad died (am i correct) and Kite was dedicated to his dad so.

Was going to add ... he was choked up singing Kite in the Slane DVD, probably some tears there but definitely a catch in his voice.

Just wait til he finds out I'm not in Honolulu!

tear ducts are on the inner corner of the eye. You can actually see them if you pull your lower lid down. On the other hand, tears can also follow the lower lid and fall out of theouter corner of the eye as well. They don't always fall strictly out of the inner corner of the eye. It very well could have been a tear.

Back
Top Bottom