Are the band back in the studio?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, here some news!!!! :up:

my friend went to the meteor awards, he met the Corrs... he saw Larry and paul mc Guinness.... earlier in the day, he went to the studios, and only steve lillywhite was there....

he is coming back to the studios today :hyper:

Here's a story that says Ali and Edge attended the meteor awards and Bono send a video message. Edge presented the award! You could click to see his video but you had to sign up for the Irish Ind. and it wouldn't let me :huh: If anyone gets to see this please tell us about it!

http://u2log.com/archive/002733.shtml

Well you let us know Emilie! I'm anxious for news and NEW (new) Bono pics!;)

where did u see a video? i can't find it... i registered and i entered the Irish Ind. but there's only this:

"IT'S a long way from "every summer in County Clare" to the plush environs of an awards ceremony, but Christy Moore was unruffled at being guest of honour and centre of attention last night.

Wearing a posh black suit, dressed down with a pair of runners, Moore was delighted to receive the top Irish music industry award.

"It's brilliant," said Moore. "It's a great old thrill for the work to be recognised. I am looking forward to singing and looking forward to being with my family."

At the inaugural Irish Recorded Music Association Honours bash, tributes from Bono, Bertie Ahern, Van Morrison and Ronnie Drew, were shown on a video at the party thrown solely in Moore's honour. "

Is that all?! :( Sorry for your trouble but thanks for trying. The way u2log had it set up to click I thought for sure it had to be something about Bono. They mentioned the video message then had that thing to click so that's what I thought, or hoped for. I don't know where they got their info about Edge and Ali then, maybe one of their people was there.

Blast, I'm getting desperate for new Bono news!

i texted my friend to ask him if he saw edge on stage and the video of bono (and also what's going on now at the studios :hyper: )cos he was at the meteor awards!!!:scratch: i don't know why he didnot talk to me about this... maybe he was sleeping on his seat so he missed it :lol:

okay some news!!!!!
my friend hans sent me a report!!!

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!!! yayyyyy :hyper:

he met bono today... he signed his poster ( a pic of him and bono) and he wrote such a cute thing :cute:
then my friend said: "hi from the galway girl " and bono had this big big smile on his face :shocked:

then he met edge, and finally adam :heart: my friend said to adam" hi from the sushi girl Emilie" and adam asked:" how is she doing??" :faint: hans sais i was in galway, running out of money... and that i am looking forward to talk to him about my project.... and he winked, so that none of the other fans (7) could know what was going on :lol:

so, bono is back!! and they are working hard!!! :up:

u will have my report in 10 days....

Thanks very much for the info I think we will have to get over before we were going to!!!!
Maybe in the next 2 weeks for a couple of days!!!:wink:

miss-U2 said:
i texted my friend to ask him if he saw edge on stage and the video of bono (and also what's going on now at the studios :hyper: )cos he was at the meteor awards!!!:scratch: i don't know why he didnot talk to me about this... maybe he was sleeping on his seat so he missed it :lol:

I think this was a different event from the Meteors.

miss-U2 said:
okay some news!!!!!
my friend hans sent me a report!!!

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!!! yayyyyy :hyper:

he met bono today... he signed his poster ( a pic of him and bono) and he wrote such a cute thing :cute:
then my friend said: "hi from the galway girl " and bono had this big big smile on his face :shocked:

then he met edge, and finally adam :heart: my friend said to adam" hi from the sushi girl Emilie" and adam asked:" how is she doing??" :faint: hans sais i was in galway, running out of money... and that i am looking forward to talk to him about my project.... and he winked, so that none of the other fans (7) could know what was going on :lol:

so, bono is back!! and they are working hard!!! :up:

u will have my report in 10 days....

:hyper: :cute: :heart:

Last edited:
I pray that the band is in the studio, this CD wait is driving me crazy!!! I heard Bono was going to Africa in the spring with family, now thats only a rumor.

Oh well in a way I'm glad :crack: I'm sorry it'll be that long, but I am flat broke in destitution this year and I wouldn't be able to go anyway. Now I know I have a chance to go next year.

miss-U2 said:
i don't know if he took pics.. anyway, he is still there... we will have to wait :hyper:

bono's tart, let me know when ur coming.. i will try to come over.... not very easy these days, very busy :sad:

Thanks Emilie!

Its looking like the end of the month beginning of April, I am emailing the Dublin crew as we speak!!

:wink:

Yay! News!!!

Hey, it's great to hear some news about the band, album and tour - thanks for sharing Emilie! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom