Are Mona and Hippy still around?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
After taking an almost year long break from PLEBA and Interference I was glad to come back and find that many of my old friends were still here. :wave:

I am wondering though.... what happened to Mona? And Hippy? :(

Are you girls still here? :eyebrow:

What ever happened to Mona's flamin thread's?

Hey spinninghead, your birthday?s on the same day like mine - and my sisters. Really! Thats beautiful...

:wave:

I knew Hippy was still around and I miss Mona! I was just thinking today about how me, Hippy, Mona, Icelady and some others used to make these threads using pics to illustrate song lyrics. It was so much fun to post and watch. A person could do a whole song or take turns with verses! I'd love to do that again!

U2Kitten said:
I knew Hippy was still around and I miss Mona! I was just thinking today about how me, Hippy, Mona, Icelady and some others used to make these threads using pics to illustrate song lyrics. It was so much fun to post and watch. A person could do a whole song or take turns with verses! I'd love to do that again!

hmmmmm.... I was thinking about that the other day :yes:

mayhap something will happen soon... I'll need a couple of study breaks this weekend :)

edit: so I noticed that the related threads thing at the bottom had my name in one... and I didn't even see it when it came around... I feel bad cause debbiesg was asking for me... and I didn't show up [/guilt]

Last edited:
Hey Spinny...I'm not Mona but I'll do my best to fill yah in! :)

Mona went off to college and found herself a man! Yes ladies and gentlemen she is still in deep smit.

She is alive and well and our friendship is on a concert to concert basis...LOL...so far we have a Pete Yorn show coming up in May and BROOOOOOOOOOCE in July! Might throw in a Wallflowers show, but that remains to be seen!

I'll tell her you were asking for her...mayhaps she might even show up!

I am laughing at "Mona Time" in the related threads...LMAO

I need 10 minutes...

Hippy, I am glad to see that you are still around. The last year has been pretty great and I am doing really well.

Mona has a man... that's great!

HipHop... that's cool that we have the same birthday. What year were you born?

So, whose going to Cleveland for the fan celebration?

I am going to the June one. I have already arranged to go with some friends and Elevation Canada is playing so I kind of have to go.

I don't think that I can swing both though unfortunatly.

Are any Pleban's going to that one?

hey spinny :wave:

i'm going to the june one and the pleba convention :)der: i'm coordinating, i'd best be there ;))

do you know who else from gta is going?

I might be there in June.
Well, I WILL be there, but maybe not on that day, I won't know for another month or two.

Hope there's someone willing to share a hotel room floor :)

Stories for Boys said:

do you know who else from gta is going?

Lots of us,

Of course, we have the band:

Bono-Bradyvox (Mr. Spinninghead77)
Edge-Kevin aka. ElevationEdge, aka Electrical Strom
Larry-John aka Mullet
Adam-Mick, the bassist with the british accent

Mrs Edge (who is dancing) and Mr. Edge
Ali Envy, aka. M0pha
Sam (group creator and moderator)
Char
Zhan
Michelle
Paulina
Maritza
Jorge
Dot

There are also a few others who are undecided.... they will likely come though.

ok
the more I hear about people going to this, the more I want to go
MAR HAVING SIX MILLION THINGS TO DO IN THE FIRST 3 WEEKS OF JUNE

...or, you know, 3 things..

I am great Elizabeth. Glad to be back on Interference, and even gladder that some of my old buddies are still around.

I am also totally psyched that I am going to Cleveland to watch my boys play in June. It's gonna be great.

Life is treating me very well right now. Very well indeed.

ok remind me what days in june the fan thing is going on?

ed just bought us tix for a concert called Field Day in Long Island on June 7-8. It should be amazing!

I hope I can come to see people in June!

Ooooops, I accidentally posted under the wrong name. That's what I get for not having my own computer at home.

Elizabeth, The Cleveland weekend is the next one. The 13th-15th weekend. Hopefully you can make it. It would be really cool to finally hook up with you.

Back
Top Bottom