April 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
hey girls :)
I'm going to NYC to see Rent on April 3rd and I was curious if any of you heard if B was going to be in the city. I haven't been on in awhile and am way behind on news because of spring break. :) lol, I would love to catch a glimpse of the B man in action!

Anyone hear anything?
xx

madonna's child said:
I don't know anything, sorry.

Where in Pittsburgh are you from?
I'm from the Mon Valley :), but we moved out by Greensburg in September. You know the area? :)

hey,its cool. I'm trying to even up the odds if he is. ;)

Yeah, I'm from the south hills. Baldwin to be specific. But right now I'm at college in northwest Ohio.

Yay for Pittsburgh!

Rent does sound quite entertaining.....I was watching them on Good Morning America .....and they sounds really good.....I wouldnt mind going to see them live either......anyways hope u have a great time here.....and hopefully the weather wont be so chilly so u wont have to worry about wearing tons and tons of clothing :wink: :wink: :wink: hope u have a great time.......!!!!!!!!!!!

u2_girlie_2002 said:

I'm from the Mon Valley :), but we moved out by Greensburg in September. You know the area? :)

hey,its cool. I'm trying to even up the odds if he is. ;)

I live in Indiana, Pa, and I am always in the Greensburg area, plus Pittsburgh as well. :wink:

madonna's child said:
Yeah, I'm from the south hills. Baldwin to be specific. But right now I'm at college in northwest Ohio.

Yay for Pittsburgh!

tiny dancer said:

I live in Indiana, Pa, and I am always in the Greensburg area, plus Pittsburgh as well. :wink:

woo! How cool! I know the South Hillls basically well. Whenever we would head to the mall we would go to Century III and the same whenever we headed into downtown...straight down 51 towards the Liberty Tubes...I haven't been in that area in ages though. I could manuever my way blindfolded though...lol
Where we live now its easier to head to Westmoreland or even Monroeville than head towards West Mifflin.

I'm quite happy to find locals! Woo for Pgh! :D

EveClayton said:
Rent does sound quite entertaining.....I was watching them on Good Morning America .....and they sounds really good.....I wouldnt mind going to see them live either......anyways hope u have a great time here.....and hopefully the weather wont be so chilly so u wont have to worry about wearing tons and tons of clothing :wink: :wink: :wink: hope u have a great time.......!!!!!!!!!!!
aww thank you Eve! I am excited...been boggling down with school work since I came back from spring break so.. It'll be a great day out...a nice beak :)

Back
Top Bottom