April 1st, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim tour pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpanishEyes21

Refugee
ffefbe7f.jpg
e79fe9c2.jpg
3c72ba33.jpg
7fcd22e5.jpg
7c8165f4.jpg
053bba0f.jpg
3a29e7fc.jpg
1c1cfbb9.jpg
a02d4345.jpg

The V-neck, short-sleeved shirt is definitely different--haven't seen Bono's arms very often. :love: Can't wait until May 9 in Chicago--my two sisters, our brother, and I are going. One sister and bro have never been to a U2 show, so this will be great.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Spanish Eyes!

his hair does look shorter...these are some of the best pics i've seen...excellent! v-neck shirt--:drool: :drool: :drool:

wow, i really like the one of Bono kissing his rosary... and also the one where he's reaching for the MW girl's hand,and she's "just out of reach"... beautiful photos! thanks for sharing! :)

I don't think that was a V-neck shirt. I think that is photo evidence of COS. :drool:

Also, can someone decipher the OE and IS with the religious symblols? I get the whole concept of blindfold/spirituality but what does the OE and IS mean? :scratch:

starsgoblue said:

Also, can someone decipher the OE and IS with the religious symblols? I get the whole concept of blindfold/spirituality but what does the OE and IS mean? :scratch:

it's supposed to read "Coexist"- there's a half-moon all the way to the left (symbol of Islam) which is supposed to be the "C", i believe.

somebody please correct me if i'm wrong!

*Ally* said:

it's supposed to read "Coexist"- there's a half-moon all the way to the left (symbol of Islam) which is supposed to be the "C", i believe.

somebody please correct me if i'm wrong!

Fabulous. Makes sense to me. I remember seeing these symbols and those letters in the HQ Vertigo video and wondering if they'd somehow be in the tour....

I think that picture is COS too. Because in the other ones the shirt isn't a v neck.:drool:
great pictures!!! but I guess I'm in the minority of people who liked Bono's hair longer!

Back
Top Bottom