Appreciating the lovely occupants of PLEBAn land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosBaby12

ONE love, blood, life
Just wanted to take the time to say that I appreciate all of you so much. Numerous times I have entered this part of the forum and instantly been cheered up. It could have been because of a compliment on my picture or something that I found really funny and it made me laugh. Know I am extremely fortunate to have come across such a great group of people. Look forward to someday carrying friendships further than the message boards and making even more friends along the way. All of you are so unique and special in your own way. You PLEBAn's rock! :rockon:

Last edited:
That is so very nice and sincere of you. I feel especially the same way. There are such great Plebans of all ages on here who are just individually wonderful people.

:hug: to all the plebans.

BonosBaby12,
You are one of the kindest people I have ever had the honor of chatting with. You are always positive and thoughtful. I agree with you and JCoster all the way, Pleabans are wonderful people of all ages, countries and backgrounds. We have all come together for a common interest.

I know I go on about Adam and Bono 's hotness way to much, but before I developed my insane crush, I was devoted to the music and there political stance.

When I'm here I feel like I'm in a family of people who appreciate U2 as much as I do. :hug:
Rock on Pleabans:bow:

BB :hug:

You'd be a perfect addition to the PGP:yes: drop on in if your in the mood for some :evil::rockon: :combust: :crazy: :lmao: :flirt: :love: fun!

:kiss:

Would you guys consider me pleban since I help out a lot...:eyebrow: ...:wink:

if I'm not, I consider the only guy longest to stay in the Pleban area! Alright plebas! :rockon:

Awwwwww you guys are going to make me cry,lol. Thank you for the lovely comments :hug: Couldn't find a better group to make memories with :).

JC and JS I hope to get to know both of you better. You two are very sweet :). TP we have the perfect way to initiate you as a full fledge PLEBAn :evil: :wink:

Carmel,

You are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too. Has been such a pleasure sharing so many great moments with you :).

Dis,
Thank you for the invite Im going to have to start stopping in. Sounds like it's a lot of fun in there :flirt:

GarfieldOdie.gif

Carmelu2fan said:

I know I go on about Adam and Bono 's hotness way to much, but before I developed my insane crush, I was devoted to the music and there political stance.
Rock on Pleabans

:giggle:
trust me you've got competition in :drool: buckets !
:wink:

Now, I became interested in U2 before they even made it to The USA !

I'm a few yrs older than them, and pway back then a few yrs age difference could make a difference. I was attracted first to their music and social/political concerns .

and then a few yrs later...........they "caught up" with me :D :drool: :drool:

:wink:

tpsglick2424 said:

if I'm not, I consider the only guy longest to stay in the Pleban area! Alright plebas! :rockon:

:lmao: Really? :eyebrow:
I've been on these boards for three more years than you.:macdevil:

And I hope that I didn't offend you, because that wasn't what I wanted. I'm sure someone else has been here longer than I too...
:reject:

Anyway, It's always nice to have more guys in here.

And here's to all PLEBAns of this board, official and lurkers: :hug:

waynetravis said:

alright.

how many PGParties have you attended?

:drool: Wayne....

:lol: after the weird mattfromnyc dude you were the first male PLEBAn I ever encountered!

I love this place, filled with people allmost as insane as I am....

:hug: GroupHug!

The_Edge89 said:

:lmao: Really? :eyebrow:
I've been on these boards for three more years than you.:macdevil:

And I hope that I didn't offend you, because that wasn't what I wanted. I'm sure someone else has been here longer than I too...
:reject:

Anyway, It's always nice to have more guys in here.

And here's to all PLEBAns of this board, official and lurkers: :hug:

You do know I wanted the guys to take over Pleba a week ago and you could of been there to help:wink: You didnt offend me, I was kidding around when I said first Pleban:wink:

alright.

how many PGParties have you attended?

I might have been not there phisically but I was there mentally :shifty:

:hug:

Yeah, there is wayne and Redrocks is still in the closet but he is soo Pleaban:giggle:

I :love: the Plebans and have made some really good friends through the PPG parties. :heart:

Big :hug:'s for everyone in pleba though, what would i do without my daily doses of PPG, caption threads, new pictures, fan fic etc. Such a great group of people:heart:

/ends soppiness. :lol:

To all the male Plebans. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom