Apparently U2 are awful people...who'd of thunk it!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I may not like the song WUDM, but at least I so already know that Bono was going through a hard time when he wrote that and he's always justified it by pointing out the fact that David did the same exact thing in MANY of his Psalms

And while I'd rather not join the bus to hell, I still love all of you and will pack nice little sack lunches for you :D

bono_212 said:
And while I'd rather not join the bus to hell, I still love all of you and will pack nice little sack lunches for you :D
Be sure to include the makings for some s'mores; there'll be plenty of flames to toast the marshmallows! :wink: (Just be sure to put the chocolate bars in the ice chest so they don't melt before they're supposed to!) :D

For some reason the thought of bringing along an ice chest on a road trip to hell is incredibly hilarious! :lol:

I will have a Hi C tropical punch
:drool:

smores sound just delilghtful
:giggle:

Thanks for feeding us "hell bound Pleabans" B212
you are an :angel:

What are 'smores' and are they lactose free? Coz I'm lactose intolerant and can't eat any dairy products!! :huh: I'm also allergic to strawberries and all citrus fruit...I know can't take me anywhere!!! :wink:

Oh but with :bono: driving the bus he'll more than likely will take a wrong turning and we'll end up on a beach, so remember to bring your swim suites and shades!! :cool:

Which brings us back to "surfer dude" he fails to mention the U2 songs that are obviously about God, and can't be misinterpreted like Gloria where Bono sings "Gloria in Te Domini, Gloria Exultate" or the fact that Bono denounces the devil in God Part ll "Don't believe the devil/I don't believe his book/But the truth is not the same/ Without the lies he made up" and what about All Because of You...I Am is a direct reference to God and being born again. Then you've got Yahweh....but I'm preaching to the converted here, so to speak! :rolleyes:

^ Right on HB!!! ^ The "surfer dude" has got it all wrong about our boys. :eyebrow: . We know where U2 stands:yes:

BTW...smores are chocolate, graham crackers and marshmellows, melted together and :tongue:

Gee I hope you are not allergic, that would suck:uhoh:

bono_212 said:
Will do, and would you like a pepsi or a capri sun?
:

Is it possible for you to pack a few Dr. Peppers? I know there are a few other Plebans who can't live without it either :whistle

bono_212 said:
Will do, and would you like a pepsi or a capri sun?
I call for Wild Cherry Capri Sun! (It's made with pear juice! I dunno how you can make something from pears and call it cherry, but it's so good, that I'll follow it blindly anyway! :lol: )

hcbiggs2002 said:
Which brings us back to "surfer dude" he fails to mention the U2 songs that are obviously about God, and can't be misinterpreted like Gloria where Bono sings "Gloria in Te Domini, Gloria Exultate" or the fact that Bono denounces the devil in God Part ll "Don't believe the devil/I don't believe his book/But the truth is not the same/ Without the lies he made up" and what about All Because of You...I Am is a direct reference to God and being born again. Then you've got Yahweh....but I'm preaching to the converted here, so to speak! :rolleyes:
I imagine it was made before HTDAAB, and that the people behind it think U2 was all good and holy... until they hit it big (The Joshua Tree), and turned to evil :rolleyes:
You know what the kicker is though? I got into U2 because I heard the line "Your love is teaching me how... how to kneel!" in Vertigo, and then remembered a very religious friend years ago mentioning that "U2 used to be Christians". My reaction to Vertigo was "Well... they're still singing about God, it seems", and then I did my research and found out they'd never stopped being Christians, and I looked into the lyrics, and found God in almost every song, and that's why I wanted to get into U2, because they were comfortable with their faith, while still being comfortable in their own skin, and that was exactly the sort of thing I needed at the time. ...And that was one heck of a run on sentence :wink:

And as for the surfer voice? The best part was when he went "Woe! Or vengeance! Unto them!" His "woe" sounded so much like a surfer "Woah!", that I totally pictured Keanu Reeves :lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

You know what the kicker is though? I got into U2 because I heard the line "Your love is teaching me how... how to kneel!" in Vertigo, and then remembered a very religious friend years ago mentioning that "U2 used to be Christians". My reaction to Vertigo was "Well... they're still singing about God, it seems", and then I did my research and found out they'd never stopped being Christians, and I looked into the lyrics, and found God in almost every song, and that's why I wanted to get into U2, because they were comfortable with their faith, while still being comfortable in their own skin, and that was exactly the sort of thing I needed at the time. ...And that was one heck of a run on sentence :wink:

Well put! Any doubt I had was removed at their 10/10/01 show at Notre Dame--it felt like church! :wink:

It's amazing what some people do. So U2 is part of some Satanic plot? That's news to me.............what are these jokers trying to prove?

Dr. Pepper :drool: do you have 23 caps yet :wink:

I will be sure to get one of every mentioned drink one case that is...

Oh back on topic. It really is a shame that so many people are allowed to shoot their mouth off about things they poorly research and pass off as fact. This is how so many bad rumors start...such as the hat rumor. I mean, there are people in this world who only care about themselves and causing pain to others. And honestly, that's not a very Christian thing to do at all...what did this little documentary of theirs prove?

*I could replace the Smores with a dessert of your choice, for all the lactose intolerant**and if you guys end up at the beach instead of Hell, drop me a line so I can come and party too*

I can't recall if I said this before or if someone else did, but I also find it funny that the guy seems to have forgotten to mention at the beginning of Helter Skelter Bono says, "Charles Manson stole this from the Beatles and nowwe're stealing it back."...OBVIOUSLY Bono is supporting Charles Manson :|

anyway. I'm getting this urge to actually write a fanfiction about this little trip....but I wouldn't want to feel like I was ripping off road to fooksburg so I'll refrain

COME ONE COME ALL

Devlin said:
As long as Bono doesn't drive. Hey, I wanna be a blue crack addict!

I do not want B to drive either...I rather him be seated next to Babydoll and myself.:wink:

Hey, there is room on the bus for all!
Fly's, Acrobat's, Rockin Roll Doggies like myself and Blue Crack Addicts.

:macdevil:

Re: COME ONE COME ALL

Carmelu2fan said:

I do not want B to drive either...I rather him be seated next to Babydoll and myself.:wink:

Hey, there is room on the bus for all!
Fly's, Acrobat's, Rockin Roll Doggies like myself and Blue Crack Addicts.

:macdevil:

grrr back off... babydoll can get another seat next to lardence.. you can get on Adams lap... ME wanna sit next to the Bman, driver or not.. :evil:

and Bono_212, just write it!!! You know everybody here loves PLEBAn stories...
:drool: remember the planet PLEBA story Annj and Crimson wrote?

I can deal with that:yes: Adam is the only man who can distract me from Bono. ...But PLEEEEESE Gg DO NOT LET B DRIVE we will not even make it to hell:ohmy:

:giggle:

bono_212 said:
anyway. I'm getting this urge to actually write a fanfiction about this little trip....but I wouldn't want to feel like I was ripping off road to fooksburg so I'll refrain
Fooksburgh has been ripped off before, by people that didn't give any credit at all to Echo.
Somehow I imagine she wouldn't mind as much if we fully acknowledged we were ripping her off (and maybe make a small shrine to her at the back of the bus?)

In other words, plz, plz, write it :D

i'm not familiar with the planet pleba story, but now I'm starting to think about opening Word :evil:

Back
Top Bottom