Apparently, Bono is......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tootty86

War Child
In St Tropez. These are from today apparently - but i thought he was in the US touring. I hope these havent been posted already somewhere else. Click to enlarge:wink:

So what, no undies shot this time around?

:shifty:

:lmao:

Can anyone post that pic I am talking about? :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
So what, no undies shot this time around?

:shifty:

:lmao:

Can anyone post that pic I am talking about? :wink:

Since I originaly brought you guys this picture, it is my guilty pleasure to repost it. :reject:

5otqab

:evil:

Seriously though, these new pics....he looks great! :drool:

5otqqg

Last edited:
At Chicago 2 those undies peeked out a little bit when he was rolling around on the catwalk during An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart. His t-shirt hiked up on him and he sort of reached around and pulled it back down like he'd felt a draft. My friend and I were like, been there, done that!

Catlady said:
At Chicago 2 those undies peeked out a little bit when he was rolling around on the catwalk during An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart. His t-shirt hiked up on him and he sort of reached around and pulled it back down like he'd felt a draft. My friend and I were like, been there, done that!
Sorry, I gotta ask what color those undies were.

They're tighty-"grayies", not tighty-whiteys

:wink:

though you are right, the white band and his skin are eerily close in color! :lol:

Last edited:
we were far away enough that such details weren't totally clear. Suffice it so say a light color because there wasn't much contrast between the undies and his lower back. I don't know how to call up the "drooling" icon but if I could I would insert it here.

I should have used the quote feature; that last reply was in response to the question from Bono's Doll...

Back
Top Bottom