Apparently, Bono is......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pictures! Bono looks great, I could feel my heart beat faster, as seeing him always does that.....:heart: :heart: :heart:

I should of checked out Pleba from work, but I would of been the only one :drool: :drool: :drool: all over my desk!

Miroslava said:

*dunks head in bucket o bleach*

Miroslava..you are too funny!!!

Bono in a thong...no thanks! And I am sorry, but I wish I'd never seen that pic of Bono with his grays showing.

Last edited:
He must be wearing Edun jeans and his chest looks very nice :drool: :yes: nice toes:sexywink:
Do you think he is coming to shore on that small boat from that big yacht in the background of the photo?? :hmm:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

We of Irish descent are not known for out tanning ablilities :reject:

Tell me about it! I have to wear colored socks with my shorts in the summer so you can tell where the socks stop & my pasty white legs begin!! :ohmy: :lol:
Now if I could be bereft of pigment and look like, say, Nicole Kidman instead of Snowflake the Albino Dolphin, life wouldn't be so bad. But that is not my fate, at least today..... :p

Last edited:
I'm of Italian descent, and I still got stuck with skin so white you can see me from space -- along with freckles.
I like my blue eyes though. :happy:

Look at who's got a new picture-taking cell phone....

Props to the person who knows what kind of Make/Model
he's talking on....

Originally posted by kellyahern

We of Irish descent are not known for out tanning ablilities

At the beach, my skin has one of two shades: ghostly white or lobster

You betcha! I either burn or my freckles get darker :ohmy:

Re: Re: Apparently, Bono is......

AngelofHarlem01 said:

gorgeous:drool: lol do you all see the lil swimmer on the right? if that was me i'd be like "Holy Crap!! it's Bono!" then i'd probably drown:lmao:

LMAO,so would I !:lmao:

youtwohearts said:

Who had a chance to notice how nice the driver was with :love: Bono :love: sitting next to him.

I did only long enough to think what a lucky bugger he was!

Back
Top Bottom