apey advice from PLEBAns...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrampsMagee

The Fly
originally, my fellow primate, I am from Apeton o
my apey friends, it is so quiet today!! i suppose this is due to the holiday...but I need some advice from you.
Fellow primates, I am addicted to posting on the wonderful Interference. Today alone I have alienated my friends and family. How can I control my post-al urges?
I ask you-- help me!
Thank you,
Gramps Magee
*Redactor Banana*

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 03-31-2002).]

sorry, I answered before your edit so I'm gonna delete what I wrote
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-31-2002).]

you're asking US?
Us, who yesterday overtook EYKIW as the forum with the most posts?

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
you're asking US?
Us, who yesterday overtook EYKIW as the forum with the most posts?

LOL Kristie! PLEBA is the wrong place to ask about a posting obsession!!!

Gramps, that would be like asking an ape how to cut back on bananas
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on that accomplishment, my friends! This I did not realize. I suppose that my search for help is futile...I suppose I should just give in to the lure that is PLEBA.

My human friends, let us then celebrate!
*banana of apey dancing*

I also have trouble talking to apes of the opposite sex, if you'd like to advise me on that instead, just so we stay in the topic of the thread mainly, for we all know how annoying it can be to get off-topic--some would say it's as annoying as a long, long, and somehow ever LONGER run on sentence, though I see not why: I feel, my friends, that we must all indulge our writing styles so as to bring our fullest verbal talents to fruition.

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

you're asking US to stay on topic?
Us, who turn every thread into a hot pics thread eventually?

...okay, I'll stop that now.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam

Ms Velvet Dress, if I have confused you, or upset you, I am sorry. I meant no harm. I want only to introduce you to the wonderful world of apes. I leave you with a gift, small though it may be:

*banana of friendship*

------------------

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

is McClayton's open? I need a supesized coke...
biggrin.gif

Good idea MVD! I haven't been out of the house for a while and I think a trip to McClayton's might cheer me up
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
Ms Velvet Dress, if I have confused you, or upset you, I am sorry. I meant no harm. I want only to introduce you to the wonderful world of apes. I leave you with a gift, small though it may be:

*banana of friendship*

no you have not upset me. i am just curious as to who you are. i have read your posts on different threads in PLEBA and well i am now curious as to who you are. btw, thanks for the banana. but don't go around here offering banana's a lot of us PLEBAns may attack knowing that you are giving away bananas.
wink.gif

I have never heard of this place, McClaytons! Is it like McApealds?
As a young ape, I would while away the time at McApealds...
*sigh* sadly, Mr Clayton and I do not see eye to eye on many issues...I feel I shouldn't go to this restaurant, tempting though it sounds.
I somehow feel out of the loop.
*banana of loneliness*

------------------

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Good idea MVD! I haven't been out of the house for a while and I think a trip to McClayton's might cheer me up
biggrin.gif

(((hugs)))...i really need something to make me feel better. i am suffering from an awful migraine and am missing easter dinner because of it.
frown.gif
* i guess i should not have had that shot of tequila and apple martini last night*

Haha! my apey friend! no, I have only a limited supply of bananas. I don't wish to be tackled...
*palm frond of fun*

As for who I am? I am but an ape, an old ape, some would say the alter ego of another poster on this board. But not I, no, not I! I say that I am GrampsMagee, planner of the exquisite escape...though I can never again say more about that.
*Coconut of Silence Concerning Escape*

------------------

I have never heard of this place, McClaytons! Is it like McApealds?
As a young ape, I would while away the time at McApealds...
*sigh* sadly, Mr Clayton and I do not see eye to eye on many issues...I feel I shouldn't go to this restaurant, tempting though it sounds.
I somehow feel out of the loop.
*banana of loneliness*

hmm..well it might not be a place that would you enjoy, but here is the link...

http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004638.html

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
(((hugs)))...i really need something to make me feel better. i am suffering from an awful migraine and am missing easter dinner because of it.
frown.gif
* i guess i should not have had that shot of tequila and apple martini last night*

awww *hugs* migranes suck, I had one all yesterday...
my easter dinner is going to consist of whatever I can scrounge up at the mini-mart downstairs. And some cadbury eggs
wink.gif

Randomness: I was learning the chords to One a few minutes ago, and I was playing along with the song to make sure they were all right, and I just started BAWLING in the middle of it.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

my friends, I, erm, feel uncomfortable at McClayton's. I am looking for more of a family establishment. Also, they do not serve any banana dishes (though I asked for one, and was mortified at what I received! I shall have a chuckle about it now, though: hahahaha! hahahaha! heh heh!-- there, I am through chuckling)
Now, my apey friends, is the time for my nap. But I shall come back later! Remember: Primate Solidarity, Palm Frond of Fun, and Banana of Friendship. This is the triumvirate of apedom.
*Banana of Naptime*

------------------

my easter dinner is going to consist of whatever I can scrounge up at the mini-mart downstairs. And some cadbury eggs
wink.gif

Randomness: I was learning the chords to One a few minutes ago, and I was playing along with the song to make sure they were all right, and I just started BAWLING in the middle of it.

yeah, my easter dinner consisted of two prescription migrane pills, water, and a handful of easter M&M's...how sad....((hugs)) don't cry over One...that makes me sad..we need to feel happy.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-31-2002).]

my friends, I, erm, feel uncomfortable at McClayton's. I am looking for more of a family establishment. Also, they do not serve any banana dishes (though I asked for one, and was mortified at what I received! I shall have a chuckle about it now, though: hahahaha! hahahaha! heh heh!-- there, I am through chuckling)
Now, my apey friends, is the time for my nap. But I shall come back later! Remember: Primate Solidarity, Palm Frond of Fun, and Banana of Friendship. This is the triumvirate of apedom.
*Banana of Naptime*

yeah, i didn't think you would enjoy McClaytons.
wink.gif
have a nice nap..

*feels strangely drawn to Gramps*

*swings through trees*

Hmm....

GAH! I'm DEvolving!

BONO: ....

You see, Bono, this morning I was a civilized being. And--

BONO: ...so pretending Pete Yorn and I live with you is civilized?

Well, I've been a bit under the weather, you see, and, um--

PETE YORN: Maybe this has something to do with the fact that you keep listening to the White Stripes.

What? No--

KAZAA: *shudder* no more....no more.....*tremble*

ANYway the point is~ wait.....what thread is this....

BONO: You're supposed to offer some kind of consolation for this friend who cannot stop posting.

PETE YORN: And you're devolving.

Oh......consolation for complusive posters. Can't help you there.

PETE YORN: If you had a nickel fer every time you posted, Mona, you'd be RICH.

oo...hm.

BONO: This truly is devolution.

Devo......what?

INDIANA JONES: WHIP IT! WHIP IT GOOD!

YEAH TAKE IT!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

I take back the banana of insultedness! I am crying, fellow PLEBAns, can you not hear me!?
SOB
I have turned into a bad ape...I don't know how, when this happened...I feel awful...I shall leave you be, now
*banana of asking for forgiveness for one's outbursts*

------------------

I suppose I should just give in to the lure that is PLEBA.
yes, there is no use in fighting PLEBA.

*lures Gramps with bananas*
bananas.jpg

My human friends, let us then celebrate!
*banana of apey dancing*

is this similar to the snake dance?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-31-2002).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

333%3A84%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A7%3A687%3Cnu0mrj

biggrin.gif

Is that... Scott Stapp... of... CREED?!?!

*runs away, out of this thread, and out of PLEBA altogether*

...scarred for life...

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

As am I! those fools of creed are pure evil! They are greasy and foul, with no regard for the feelings of their fellow primates. Mr Stapp would never hire a helper ape! He would simply...well, he would probably do something vile like shoot an ape.
PRIMATE SOLIDARITY, my fellow PLEBAns!

smile.gif
mona, it is nice to see you again! I remember you from MPS! *banana of familiarity*

edited to say: Lure of bananas was too strong. I had to come back!
The ape dance is...well, hmm. Let's just say I taught Bono how to snakedance!
*Redactor Banana*

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 03-31-2002).]

wink.gif

(((((((TWIN))))))))

Love you! And I ALWAYS get misty during "One" if I don't just break down and bawl.

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom