apey advice from PLEBAns... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2002, 05:15 PM   #1
The Fly

Location: originally, my fellow primate, I am from Apeton on the island of Bananaland
Local Time: 01:50 AM
apey advice from PLEBAns...

my apey friends, it is so quiet today!! i suppose this is due to the holiday...but I need some advice from you.
Fellow primates, I am addicted to posting on the wonderful Interference. Today alone I have alienated my friends and family. How can I control my post-al urges?
I ask you-- help me!
Thank you,
Gramps Magee
*Redactor Banana*

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 03-31-2002).]

Old 03-31-2002, 05:17 PM   #2
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 05:50 PM
sorry, I answered before your edit so I'm gonna delete what I wrote

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-31-2002).]

Old 03-31-2002, 05:19 PM   #3
The Fly

Location: originally, my fellow primate, I am from Apeton on the island of Bananaland
i posted prematurely at first, but the helpful edit function has, I hope, saved me from ridicule!
*banana of nifty features*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself
Old 03-31-2002, 05:20 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:50 PM
you're asking US?
Us, who yesterday overtook EYKIW as the forum with the most posts?

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!
Old 03-31-2002, 05:24 PM   #5
BAW
The Flower

Quote:
Originally posted by Kristie:
you're asking US?
Us, who yesterday overtook EYKIW as the forum with the most posts?

LOL Kristie! PLEBA is the wrong place to ask about a posting obsession!!!

Gramps, that would be like asking an ape how to cut back on bananas
Old 03-31-2002, 05:25 PM   #6
The Fly

Congratulations on that accomplishment, my friends! This I did not realize. I suppose that my search for help is futile...I suppose I should just give in to the lure that is PLEBA.

My human friends, let us then celebrate!
*banana of apey dancing*

I also have trouble talking to apes of the opposite sex, if you'd like to advise me on that instead, just so we stay in the topic of the thread mainly, for we all know how annoying it can be to get off-topic--some would say it's as annoying as a long, long, and somehow ever LONGER run on sentence, though I see not why: I feel, my friends, that we must all indulge our writing styles so as to bring our fullest verbal talents to fruition.

------------------
Old 03-31-2002, 05:26 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Old 03-31-2002, 05:28 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

you're asking US to stay on topic?
Us, who turn every thread into a hot pics thread eventually?

...okay, I'll stop that now.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Old 03-31-2002, 05:29 PM   #9
The Fly

Ms Velvet Dress, if I have confused you, or upset you, I am sorry. I meant no harm. I want only to introduce you to the wonderful world of apes. I leave you with a gift, small though it may be:

*banana of friendship*

------------------
Old 03-31-2002, 05:30 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Quote:
you're asking US to stay on topic?
Us, who turn every thread into a hot pics thread eventually?

...okay, I'll stop that now.

did you say hot topic thread?

is McClayton's open? I need a supesized coke...
Old 03-31-2002, 05:32 PM   #11
BAW
The Flower

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

is McClayton's open? I need a supesized coke...
Good idea MVD! I haven't been out of the house for a while and I think a trip to McClayton's might cheer me up
Old 03-31-2002, 05:33 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
Ms Velvet Dress, if I have confused you, or upset you, I am sorry. I meant no harm. I want only to introduce you to the wonderful world of apes. I leave you with a gift, small though it may be:

*banana of friendship*

no you have not upset me. i am just curious as to who you are. i have read your posts on different threads in PLEBA and well i am now curious as to who you are. btw, thanks for the banana. but don't go around here offering banana's a lot of us PLEBAns may attack knowing that you are giving away bananas.
Old 03-31-2002, 05:34 PM   #13
The Fly

I have never heard of this place, McClaytons! Is it like McApealds?
As a young ape, I would while away the time at McApealds...
*sigh* sadly, Mr Clayton and I do not see eye to eye on many issues...I feel I shouldn't go to this restaurant, tempting though it sounds.
I somehow feel out of the loop.
*banana of loneliness*

------------------
Old 03-31-2002, 05:36 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Good idea MVD! I haven't been out of the house for a while and I think a trip to McClayton's might cheer me up
(((hugs)))...i really need something to make me feel better. i am suffering from an awful migraine and am missing easter dinner because of it. * i guess i should not have had that shot of tequila and apple martini last night*
Old 03-31-2002, 05:37 PM   #15
The Fly

Haha! my apey friend! no, I have only a limited supply of bananas. I don't wish to be tackled...
*palm frond of fun*

As for who I am? I am but an ape, an old ape, some would say the alter ego of another poster on this board. But not I, no, not I! I say that I am GrampsMagee, planner of the exquisite escape...though I can never again say more about that.
*Coconut of Silence Concerning Escape*

------------------
Old 03-31-2002, 05:39 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I have never heard of this place, McClaytons! Is it like McApealds?
As a young ape, I would while away the time at McApealds...
*sigh* sadly, Mr Clayton and I do not see eye to eye on many issues...I feel I shouldn't go to this restaurant, tempting though it sounds.
I somehow feel out of the loop.
*banana of loneliness*

hmm..well it might not be a place that would you enjoy, but here is the link...

http://forum.interference.com/u2feed...ML/004638.html
Old 03-31-2002, 05:41 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
(((hugs)))...i really need something to make me feel better. i am suffering from an awful migraine and am missing easter dinner because of it. * i guess i should not have had that shot of tequila and apple martini last night*
awww *hugs* migranes suck, I had one all yesterday...
my easter dinner is going to consist of whatever I can scrounge up at the mini-mart downstairs. And some cadbury eggs
Randomness: I was learning the chords to One a few minutes ago, and I was playing along with the song to make sure they were all right, and I just started BAWLING in the middle of it.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Old 03-31-2002, 05:46 PM   #18
The Fly

my friends, I, erm, feel uncomfortable at McClayton's. I am looking for more of a family establishment. Also, they do not serve any banana dishes (though I asked for one, and was mortified at what I received! I shall have a chuckle about it now, though: hahahaha! hahahaha! heh heh!-- there, I am through chuckling)
Now, my apey friends, is the time for my nap. But I shall come back later! Remember: Primate Solidarity, Palm Frond of Fun, and Banana of Friendship. This is the triumvirate of apedom.
*Banana of Naptime*

------------------
Old 03-31-2002, 05:47 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
awww *hugs* migranes suck, I had one all yesterday...
my easter dinner is going to consist of whatever I can scrounge up at the mini-mart downstairs. And some cadbury eggs
Randomness: I was learning the chords to One a few minutes ago, and I was playing along with the song to make sure they were all right, and I just started BAWLING in the middle of it.

yeah, my easter dinner consisted of two prescription migrane pills, water, and a handful of easter M&M's...how sad....((hugs)) don't cry over One...that makes me sad..we need to feel happy.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-31-2002).]
Old 03-31-2002, 05:51 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
my friends, I, erm, feel uncomfortable at McClayton's. I am looking for more of a family establishment. Also, they do not serve any banana dishes (though I asked for one, and was mortified at what I received! I shall have a chuckle about it now, though: hahahaha! hahahaha! heh heh!-- there, I am through chuckling)
Now, my apey friends, is the time for my nap. But I shall come back later! Remember: Primate Solidarity, Palm Frond of Fun, and Banana of Friendship. This is the triumvirate of apedom.
*Banana of Naptime*

yeah, i didn't think you would enjoy McClaytons. have a nice nap..