apey advice from PLEBAns...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by GrampsMagee:

edited to say: Lure of bananas was too strong. I had to come back!
The ape dance is...well, hmm. Let's just say I taught Bono how to snakedance!
*Redactor Banana*

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 03-31-2002).]

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-31-2002).]

OH MY GOSH. Gramps you have no right to be here. At all. I'm going to kill you off in the G.A.E. I swear it. Watch your back you damn dirty ape... who is old.

Scared and ashamed am I. Do what you must, Mocool! I promise to never return. I am but a creation that has escaped from the lab.

Mourn me not, PLEBAns. This one day has been filled with adventures I never could have imagined...in the remaining moments of my life, I will treasure them.

*begins march to execution*
*is married to the sea*
*is a former pirate*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

I love alters.

It's so fun to see the different ways people use them.

No you can't leave!!!!! Please stay!!!!

I bought you a banana bike!
banana.JPG

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahha I love this beyond belief! *hyper on Easter candy*
Awww, you girls are so nice to gramps!
I almost feel bad for him...

lol Sicy- dude it's not me though, I swear.

My apey friends, I have returned! Mocool has graciously allowed me to! (I am not her alterego, no, no, not at all. But I shall leave that tale for another day...)
*steps into banana bike*
haha! I like this very much!
*cruises about*
My PLEBAn friends, you are too good to me!

*golden banana of friendship*

------------------

I'm really glad you like my banana-bike!!!! Can I ask.... are you from Fabo's Bananaland?????

welcome_to_banana.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

I love the banana bike, CSOBS, my human friend, but I cannot truthfully say that I have ever been to this "bananaland" of which you speak.
Of course, I am quite the heavy drinker, so I may have gone and forgotten. Of course, my elderly ape mind also limits what I remember...
I do so enjoy it here in PLEBA; you are all such kind humans
smile.gif

I fear it is now my bedtime, but tomorrow I shall return with the story of my love affair with the sea, and my adventures with Bono.
Walk on, my fellow primates, and stay safe tonight!

------------------

Gramps! I greet you and join everyone else in welcoming you to our lovely PLEBA land. You have brought us a refreshing voice! I applaud you.

By the way, are you by any chance acquainted with Skinny the Link? I think you and he would get on exceedingly well.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

My friend, I do not know this "Skinny the Link" of whom you speak...
My apey friends, today I shall tell you the story of...well, let's see...the story of my first meeting with the other band members.

It was a cold and wet December day, when we touched the ground at JFK. Snow was melting on the ground, and from the sky the airplane sound was deafening. I was seated next to Bono, and as we landed he turned to me and smiled.
"Well, gramps, you'll finally get to meet the guys!"
My fellow primates, I must tell you I was nervous. For I am but a lowly helper ape, and well...what if they all needed my help? What if they treated me like some kind of indentured servant? The thoughts that raced through my apey mind sound silly now, but at the time they were a real source of horror for me.
Bono and I stepped off the plane, down the stairs thing, and, after a lot of customs stuff, etc, we approached the band, who were seated nonchalantly in some chairs...

------------------

On the far left sat Edge. So hairy was he, I at first thought he was a fellow ape. But Bono assured me this was not so:
"Gramps! Stop throwing bananas at Edge, you're scaring him!"
No ape would be scared by bananas. Edge was a human, and remains one today.
Next to Edge was Larry, who greeted me with a warm "FOAD! It's an ape!!"
*laughs softly* Ah, Larry. So quick to say FOAD. Larry accepted the banana I offered him, and munched upon it, and so said no more.
Adam I met last. Dressed in a fine pair of pants, he extended a warm Adamy hand and shook my forepaw. "Nice to meet you, Gramps Magee!" he said. Just then, Paul McGuinness paged the band (using the codephrase-- "grampsmagee"-- of course) and we found a limousine awaiting us outside an exit. Soon, we were at a posh hotel...

------------------

When we reached the hotel, Bono decided to take a nap. He very generously gave me the rest of the afternoon off.
"Hey Gramps!" said Adam, who was being very pleasant that day, although once I crashed his party and upset him very much, "Why don't we go for a swim in the pool?"
I was very excited at the prospect, my apey friends, because as an ape, I love to swim.
We changed into our trunks and went downstairs.
"PHWEEEEEEEEET PHWEEEEEEEEEEET!" blew the whistle of the lifeguard.
"No apes in the pool! Your fur clogs the drainage system!"
I looked down sorrowfully...it's true that I could have stayed in one of the chairs along the side, but my apey friends, I could not bear to be so close and yet, so faraway from the water.
Bidding goodday to my fellow primates, I went back to my room.

------------------

LMAO!
Hey Gramps Magee! Are you bored with us at MPS now, so you feel you need to come here?
I certainly hope you're not deserting us.
*extends banana of craziness*

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

Well I'm glad to hear that!
See you around both forums.
*banana of friendship*

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

Back
Top Bottom