Anyone want me to buy GQ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
Live in the UK and it's out now - so can easily get hold of it at cover price!

Someone asked who was on the cover - there are 4 different ones - and one has Bono. (But then again the Kylie version *shudder* has a v. sexy fold out pic of Larry that compensates for her!
biggrin.gif
)

well I live in Canada how can we arrange something?

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Live in the UK and it's out now - so can easily get hold of it at cover price!

Someone asked who was on the cover - there are 4 different ones - and one has Bono. (But then again the Kylie version *shudder* has a v. sexy fold out pic of Larry that compensates for her!
biggrin.gif
)

I know just what you mean!

All I could find was the one w/ Kylie, but, em, that Larry pic..

*why isn't he a GQ model?*

Originally posted by Stafana:
well I live in Canada how can we arrange something?

Leave me your email if you want me to get it - then I can let you know how much it will cost with the postage etc.

Never manage to get copies when they're in US mags/papers so know how irritating it can get!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

I know just what you mean!

All I could find was the one w/ Kylie, but, em, that Larry pic..

*why isn't he a GQ model?*

Haha... They should have just scrapped the entire awards thing and made Bono and Larry the Men of the year!

*why isn't he a Playgirl model?*
biggrin.gif

how much how much?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Do you have to be a female to get some "action?"
wink.gif

I'm a U2 collector and I'd love to have these GQ magazines too.
biggrin.gif
I can speed along payment with PayPal! I leave for Spain on Thursday, so perhaps I may find my own copies while there. However, if I don't, I'd surely like to get a set. Please e-mail me at doctoru2@yahoo.com.

Gracias!

Don't mind sending over copies to a few people - but any more than that would be far too much effort for someone as lazy as me!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-23-2001).]

I'd be interested in the Bono cover.

nanitram@hotmail.com

I'd be willing to send you bootlegs for it.
smile.gif

If I could get my hands on this, that would be great!!! But I understand if there are too many people already asking for it.
smile.gif

Here's my email just in case:

kjcoley@hotmail.com

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Here's a question: What issues have people seen? Here in AZ they have the Larry pic. Has anyone seen Edge or Adam ones?
I want Edge!!

Originally posted by mocool12:
Here's a question: What issues have people seen? Here in AZ they have the Larry pic. Has anyone seen Edge or Adam ones?
I want Edge!!

Lol! Don't we all!
biggrin.gif

There are issues with Edge and Adam fold out things. Edges on has Elton John *cringe* on th ecover. Is it any surprise not many got printed!!
biggrin.gif

hey! this GQ magazine...is this just new out on the shelves?? Cos the one I saw had Ben Stiller on it, it was the September issue...is U2 in the October issue???

I GOTTA KNOW!!!! I want the fold-out Larry!!!

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
hey! this GQ magazine...is this just new out on the shelves?? Cos the one I saw had Ben Stiller on it, it was the September issue...is U2 in the October issue???

I GOTTA KNOW!!!! I want the fold-out Larry!!!

Disco

U2 are in the October issue of the British version of GQ. You should be able to find it at places like Borders/B & N and others of their ilk. The one I saw has a picture of Kylie Minogue on the front. Since I was pressed for time when I was reading that mag in the bookstore, I never did get to see the Larry centerfold. I must go back and investigate...

------------------
This signature for rent

Back
Top Bottom