Anyone up for a PLEBA contest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

12171b56.jpg

OMG, I'm crying-that is the funniest thing I've seen in ages..I cannot stop laughing

I :heart: you Queen Bee :wink:

Bono looks good in a bathing cap :D But he has a bigger chest than I do :(

Bigger then mine, too. I'm so jealous.

Queen Bee, those are all really great! I needed something to make me laugh this morning.

Bono with hairy feet and toes! :love:

Great job, Missa! Good way to make a great movie even better.

DEADLINE!!!! MONDAY AUGUST 9!

:applaud: Yay! Great pics everyone!

Ok, how about we set the deadline for this contest as a week from today? Monday, August 9? Contest will officially close at the end of the day (midnight, EST) on Monday August 9.

That will give everyone who wants to participate ONE MORE WEEK to create a pic to enter!

After August 9, I'll create a voting page like has been done in the past and all PLEBAns can vote for their fav "summertime" pic. :yes:

The top 3 vote-getters will get to pick the boot of their choice (CD or DVD) from my trading list (see my sig)... and if there's enough entries, I may even offer up some "runner's up" prizes too...

So come on ladies (and gents)... don't stop now! ONE MORE WEEK TO ENTER THE CONTEST FOR A COOL U2 PRIZE! :D

Give your best shot at creating a U2 "summertime" pic!

Since all the previous contributions all have been pics of Bono, I thought I would make one with Larry... and I have another one with Edge comming up later... :D

While in Athens for the Olympics, Larry took a little extra summer-job:

Athenfun.jpg

Merc said:
Since all the previous contributions all have been pics of Bono, I thought I would make one with Larry... and I have another one with Edge comming up later... :D

While in Athens for the Olympics, Larry took a little extra summer-job:

Athenfun.jpg

:lmao:

The Edge pic: :D

After the incident with the stolen album, poor Edge ( :hug: ) needed some time alone in sunny France, and... went fishing! :shifty:

Edgeboatfun.jpg

Last edited:
LAST CALL FOR PICS!!!

Last chance to enter the contest everyone!!

The contest officially ends tomorrow, Monday August 9 at midnight EST. No pics posted after that time will be accepted.

Post any last minute entries while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom