Anyone named their kids after U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucy3011 said:
If I have a son I really wanna name him Elijah. But not necessarily because of Eli, I've just always loved the name.
hey hey, me too! but i got shot down brutally by my guy. he was like, that is such a gay name. i might as well beat him up before he goes to school!:ohmy: :mad:
i couldnt believe it, what a mean thing to say. i liked the name out of the bible before bono named his son that. (of course the fact that bono DID kinda encouraged me a little)
arg
whatever!

I think if I have a daughter I'm going to name her Nova Sian. I was thinkin Nova Marie, but I like Sian too... guh I want to have a daughter, if ever i have kids... i like the name Nova.... I was almost named it though :D so I'm glad i didn't have to suffer lol, my kid can, cauise im mean :evil:

Last edited:
I like the names Eli, Eve, Sian (but i'd spell it Shan) and Alison. Paul could be a middle name if i had kids.
Or, heck, David could too, that's my brothers name.
Elijah Paul... like it!

oh, I think when I said if I have a boy I am gonna name him Levi, I forgot the middle name lol, it would all together be, Levi David Blah... well not blah, I'm planning on being married when i have kids :lol: so the last name is unknown for now hehe

If I had a second child her name would have been Jordan Alexandra however the truth is because I like the name not b/c of them. I also always loved the name Joshua however my hubby hated it so he shot it down and I had a girl anyway.

Well, once I named a fictional character Sian without realizing that a) it was a real name and b) that Edge had named his daughter that. Call it fate. :shrug:

I think Elijah and Jordan are GORGEOUS names (you know, Elijah Wood's middle name is Jordan...), and I'm constantly telling people who spell their name 'Allie' or "Ally" that CLEARLY the cool way to spell it is "Ali". 'Course I'm biased. :wink:

Goldfish... :lol: I can't decide whether to name my next cat Bono or Faramir (oh am I a geek...). Tough, tough choices. :sigh:

Ha Ha......... u guys r funny........... I started laughing loudly and my manager asked me if i was ok. I wanna name my son Adam .... or Charles .........:drool: :drool: it's nice

one4u2 said:
I"ve always loved the name Jordan for a girl..

you're clearly not from england - we have a very famous jordan here and believe me, she's the LAST thing you'd want to name your kid! think pamela anderson but trashier and with less clothes and class!

whenever i hear "jordan" i think of her, which is a pity cause it is a very very nice name

Would I name my kids after any of the band-members?!

Perhaps... :shrug: If I ever find a irish/english/american man, whom I have kids with, I could be inspired by the names of the guys! :D

But since I think it's more realistic that my future man is scandinavian I plan to name my kids after my grand- and great grand parents :yes: <---- names that would never work in english speaking countries (like my own! :lol: ), that's why I would concider band member names if I ever end up in such a country... :wink:

i named my cat bono once, but then i had to give him back.he strayed to my house and wanted to stay with me but the owners found out. he was a sweet cat too.
now i can say bono came to me and wanted to stay! :D
he was a great cuddler too:wink:

Well since I am due early May, I had better start truly thinking of names then, shouldn't I?

Thanks!
If it's a boy it'll be named Jaden Bono Elijah Molyneux. My grandpa's name was Eli.
If it's a girl, which I am hoping for, her name will be Sian Skyy Molyneux.
This is not nutty is it?
I really liked Jordan, even though the English star tramp is named Jordan, but it's become way too popular these days.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have kids....(sigh) :(

Well at least I'll have a pet or two and I'd like to name them something cute....There are soooo many pets named Bono though, would you believe it?

I don't think that I'm ever gonna have kids - way too much responsibility - but if I had boys I'd name them Aaron Paul David and Daniel Ronan.

they have cool names but I wouldn't name my kids after them cuz that names doesn't match well with our lastnames (in my opinion)

*** paul - alvarez ***
*** larry - alvarez *** ... doesn't sound very well :(

maybe if I took the spanish version of each name... let see...

** paul ---> pablo
** Dave ---> David (hey that's a pretty name :) )
** Adam --> Adán
** Larry ---> ( I can't think in one)

Back
Top Bottom