Anyone loves cardgames??here's a very good!!Check!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I do and I just learned a very easy but so funny game.

So the rules: you need 4 or 6 ppl to play this game. Everyone has to make pairs, and the pairs have to figure out a sign. This could be something in connection with the cards (like the way you hold them..) or with you eyes, hair, clothes?etc.etc. But The main point this must a sign which can't be seen by the other players.

Now the reason you have to get this sign: first everyone gets 4 cards. (you will need a dealer too!) after you checked your cards, other four will be put on the table, face up. Your purpose is to collect four of the same cards (like four sevens, four queens) and you can change your cards with the ones on the table. If you like you can change more cards or even all your cards.

And when you have your four cards you have to use your sign. If your pair recognizes it, he has to shout "Kent" then the game ended, you won, new round. You have to be very fast, and you have to pay all your attention to the cards?coz this is a very very fast game.

And what's more if you catch sight of an other pair using their sign, and you're sure that one of them has the four cards you can interrupt them shouting "Coup?". Be careful. If you are wrong then you get -1 point. If you have Kent you get 1 point, and if both you and your pair have Kent you get 2 points. So you can play for extra points.

What else? what else????? Oh you need French cards, without the Jollys.

If I missed somethin, or you just can't understand?ask.

Note: You have to be very creative with you sign: so it can be: watching someone=Kent. So just use your imagination. Oh and of yourse the sign can be oral like: you're saying various numbers?7.3.6.8.4.2.6.8.4.1.54.7?..etc. and for example 33 means Kent. So there are lots of ways. But before this you have to settle it with the other pairs. But I think the best when you use visual sign.
Oh and you should watch what does your pair collects, cause f.e he collects 7s and you have the fourht seven, and then you just throw it, getting a new card, and he get it, and then you yell Kent. And pay attention for what the others collect! If you're sure that he has Kent, than you're free to yell coup?!

Back
Top Bottom