Anyone in PLEBA mansion allergic to kittens???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
*is bored and post-happy tonight*
3339569923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A84736%3Anu0mrj

Meet (Wild)Honey and Sweet(est) Thing! I stole Sulas kitties and they just happened to have the perfect names!! Originally Madu and Manis(Indonesian?? for Honey and Sweet) When we adopted them we opted for the english translation for their names, and I asked my mom If I could make their Legal names Wild Honey and Sweetest Thing!! How perfect is that? Anyone else with pets, siblings, other misc random objects named after U2-ey stuff???

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

my baaaayybies! in their new and happy home.
smile.gif
*wipes away a tear of joy*

Actually, these kitties are U2 fans. They were brought up with me...listening to U2 and having U2 posters all over the place. (I still remember the time I caught Madu gazing at Bono on my JT poster. lol)

Anyways, I can't thank Ali enough for making a home for them since I can't keep them anymore. (((Ali Rose)))

-sula

those are cute kitties Ali Rose, too bad my 2 girls are such divas they refuse to stand still or lay still for a pic! you know how finicky cats can be!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by daisybean:
Bless you. Here have a kleenex and some nasonex and zyrtec...

Why thank you....

*takes pills with bottle of vodka.

*dies

*haunts daisybean

Actually, there's truth to that silliness. Back in the 80's, when most of y'all were mere pups, my friend gave me some antihistamines knowing I was allergic to her cat. However, as I was attending a party at her house and we were drinking, I asked if I could mix the medicine with the alcohol. She replies, "SURE!" Well, I tell ya - I don't ever recall being so, uh, "high on life." Whew! Let's just say I'm glad those days are behind me.
biggrin.gif

I am allergic to kittens. But those are so cute! I actually have five, outdoors. Not named for U2. :/

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I'm not allergic to cats....

I grew up with dogs, though. Harvey the Beagle was my first dog. He rocked.
biggrin.gif

Then, Lucy the stray came along and we adopted her. Harvey passed away when I was in 8th grade, so we got Wally the Super Beagle. Lucy the stray ended up having seisures a couple of years later, so we got Cody the Super Cocker Spaniel.

I have no idea why I'm telling you this, except that I loved my dogs. They were so much like my family, since i grew up an only child.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Hmmm...if I were technologically advanced at ALL I'd post a pic of my kitty. He's fat and orange...meh....he likes his privacy. Oh and sula, those kitties have a great home, Ali Rose tells me about them all the time...
wink.gif

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
*is bored and post-happy tonight*
3339569923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A84736%3Anu0mrj

Meet (Wild)Honey and Sweet(est) Thing! I stole Sulas kitties and they just happened to have the perfect names!! Originally Madu and Manis(Indonesian?? for Honey and Sweet) When we adopted them we opted for the english translation for their names, and I asked my mom If I could make their Legal names Wild Honey and Sweetest Thing!! How perfect is that? Anyone else with pets, siblings, other misc random objects named after U2-ey stuff???

I'm sitting here going awwwwwwww! (((CUDDLES)))

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

<---allergic to cats

<---not allergic to Bonos

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

KITTIES.jpg
...Cardboard kitties?...Adam! u got some 'splainin to do!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

oh shut up before i come over there with my pair of left-handed scissors. - Echo

holy shizzle dizzle! A thread started by Tiff and a post from Mona...I was really confused for a minute there....

Bonochick said:

So did I. :sad: :sigh:

Is Tiffany Ali Rose? I tell you looking at this thread was like seeing a ghost, so many missing PLEBAns, Mona, and many more! Even good ole doctorwho who used to bug us! :wave: wherever you all are!

Oh, and the fluffy cats are gorgeous! :love:

Back
Top Bottom